koreapoludniowa Well-Known Member Guardian Community Rep Jul 13, 2026 #181 koreapoludniowa said: im 722 years old Click to expand... okay turns out this post has like a real maths to it and its not just random numbers that ppl type here LOL im 361 yo in loka years
koreapoludniowa said: im 722 years old Click to expand... okay turns out this post has like a real maths to it and its not just random numbers that ppl type here LOL im 361 yo in loka years
scotrian Well-Known Member Yesterday at 7:25 PM #182 scotrian said: Me and @Raddus_ are now 335 years old. Click to expand... Me and @Raddus_ are now 361 years old.
scotrian said: Me and @Raddus_ are now 335 years old. Click to expand... Me and @Raddus_ are now 361 years old.
czmpos Well-Known Member Yesterday at 8:12 PM #183 czmpos said: A year and a half later i am 308 years old Click to expand... Hey I’m back and I’m 419 years old now, almost 420…
czmpos said: A year and a half later i am 308 years old Click to expand... Hey I’m back and I’m 419 years old now, almost 420…