Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

HyperTotodile LCR Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperTotodile

Slicer
IGN: HyperTotodile
Current rank: Slicer
What you think is expected of position: I think that LCR's are meant to be the unfiltered, unbiased voice of the community. They may have their own ideas, sure, but at the end of the day, their duty is to push for changes that the player base at large desires.
Why you think players should support you: I believe players should support me because I care a lot about the state of Loka and am willing to fight hard for changes to be made to the server. I am a passionate, analytical mind seeking to give voice to the people!
When you started playing on the server: June 2020
(Optional) A category within Loka you'd like to represent (Building, PvP, Story, etc): Conquest (PvP + Objective)
Time zone: EST
How often do you play (hours a day/week): Varies wildly. Over winter/summer break, 6+ hours a day. During the school year, 1~ hour a week.

Kippehz

Muted
+1 +1 +1. if anyone deserves this it would be hyper. I know he cares a lot about the server, and could bring some great opinions

Wxndernut

+1 while I don't agree with him on most things I think he will be a great LCR and I look forward to constructive debate with him if we both get voted in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back