Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Hyrule Tournament Movie

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
I'm working on this as we speak. Did anybody else film any of the fights? I got all but perhaps the first couple with the exception of the fights I was in, if anybody else has footage I'd love to have it.

adderman500

Slicer
I got com v psy, joce v skitch, mop v nou and mtn v luci. So those are the earliest fights which im guessing you're missing. They're all split up tho, not sure if that makes a difference.

thelineguy

Slicer
Cryptite said:
I'm working on this as we speak. Did anybody else film any of the fights? I got all but perhaps the first couple with the exception of the fights I was in, if anybody else has footage I'd love to have it.

Why not film your fights in first person? :3

Zor95

Slicer
thelineguy said:
Cryptite said:

Why not film your fights in first person? :3

Why would he film himself hacking?

Newdood

Slicer
Alright...
Why not just buy fraps for Mop's supercomputer?
We'd have HD stuff, a good comp to film on, and we'dbe set for the channel.

adderman500

Slicer
I have pretty much the same computer as him, but he has a little more ram. I could do it too if mop is not able to.

Newdood

Slicer
Alright, I dreamed this last night:
We buy an account named "Cameraman" or something along those lines, pass it between users, and give them a flymod so they can get airshots and stuff, and other camera feeds would be extra or PiP shots.
Just a suggestion.

Skitch the Wolf

Slicer
I would be in support of a designated "Cameraman" account. The only real problem that I can see, unfortunately, is someone logging on as that account and causing trouble for the server anonymously.

Newdood

Slicer
Skitch the Wolf said:
I would be in support of a designated "Cameraman" account. The only real problem that I can see, unfortunately, is someone logging on as that account and causing trouble for the server anonymously.
Crypt could manage it, and change passwords every time someone uses it. Or I could manage it.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We could not give it to any player that is not a guardian. The account would be perma vanished and have fly. This would allow non admins to fast travel around and gain knowledge of locations they wouldnt otherwise know. So if we did do it, it would have to be guardian+ only.

Skitch the Wolf

Slicer
Magpieman said:
We could not give it to any player that is not a guardian. The account would be perma vanished and have fly. This would allow non admins to fast travel around and gain knowledge of locations they wouldnt otherwise know. So if we did do it, it would have to be guardian+ only.

29787991.jpg

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
We really don't need a cameraman account imo, just a few people who are able to film stuff. Temporary flight perms can be given when needed and they'll be monitored in case they try to, i dunno, fly off or whatever.

Back