Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

I hate loka

Greeneryy

Muted
i hate loka i hate loka i hate loka i hate the dreadfort and i hate myself, i hate piglins, i hate loka, i hate blazes, i hate loka, i hate the nether, i hate loka, loka makes me cry, I hate loka, loka makes me waste my time, I hate loka, i didnt sleep today, i hate loka, leg pressing 375kgs isnt as bad as playing loka, i hate loka, i have very important shit today and just now i stopped playing loka, i hate loka, loka made me rage quit, the last game that made me rage quit was clash royale 4 years ago, i hate loka, loka gives me anxiety, i hate loka, please help

tmxo

Muted
i hate loka i hate loka i hate loka i hate the dreadfort and i hate myself, i hate piglins, i hate loka, i hate blazes, i hate loka, i hate the nether, i hate loka, loka makes me cry, I hate loka, loka makes me waste my time, I hate loka, i didnt sleep today, i hate loka, leg pressing 375kgs isnt as bad as playing loka, i hate loka, i have very important shit today and just now i stopped playing loka, i hate loka, loka made me rage quit, the last game that made me rage quit was clash royale 4 years ago, i hate loka, loka gives me anxiety, i hate loka, please help
is see the issue

Greeneryy

Muted
Update to my feelings towards loka, I hate it even more now, the "important shit" i had to do today was go watch minions rise of gru with 20+ friends at 7pm (it is 7:44 as im posting this) and since I hadn't slept cause i was playing loka all night, I passed out at 3pm and I just woke up, I missed the movie, I truly hate loka

Back