Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

New i have been raided :o

hip736

Slicer
So i got on from a nice enjoyable league game too find i was raided by some mean person. :( He somehow broke in to my place through a locked door and i know it was 100% locked because when i got on i / spawned unlocked the door to leave my house/ tree to feed my gen, that door is the only why to get into my house/tree unless he used a my mine entrance, also locked. i got joce too look and she also confirmed my door was locked.
https://gyazo.com/44f7d5a523f1b869f57feb526d68abb0

Last edited:

Ronshaud

Slicer
(This should be in the player complaints)
If the player was able to get in, not everything had to be locked. You didn't say Joce confirmed that the mine was locked. The way the trees are made, the player could have parkoured their way into the base. Parkour isn't hard, especially during raiding.

Last edited:

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
that is true someone could have jumped tree top form tree top to get into you house/tree

Prism shows the door being used by the raider 3 times which can only happen if a door is unlocked (tested it myself just now, attempting to open a locked door does not register in the block logger). However, colorchange and Skipyo both used that same door before you logged on to see that it was locked, so they probably locked it.

Back