Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

I Seek Lokan Lore

FamilyTuber

Slicer
Hi! I've recently been really interested in the lore this world contains. Since I'm part of the Seventh Generation, I have missed much of what's happened within Loka. Some of you may know me as the... well "misadventurous" kind. In my travels and experiences within the town NN, I have discovered many mysteries. I've even stopped by the library and discovered a wealth of history! The lore on Loka is almost overwhelming that I don't know where to start.

I've heard that there are many who are quite knowledgable in this world's history. Some who even write some of it! I'd love to receive some guidance on where I should begin looking. Such as basic Lokan history of past worlds and the current one, the magic system, and technology that inhabits Loka. How this magic and technology influences the world. The rise and fall of towns and the wars fought between them. The mysteries of Cryptite, Magpie and other beings. It really is a lot but I hope that this research can help me better understand this world. Hopefully, it can benefit my journey too so I won't have as many... ahem "misadventurous" mishaps...

Please feel free to let me know where I should begin, or what I should read! Best wishes!
-Misadventurous Family Tuber

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
The Museum at spawn has some good info. The library too, but requires a bit more digging to find info you are interested in.

Steve5729

Slicer
Feel free to hit me up on discord if you want to know more about recent history. (Past 2 years or so) I'd love to be able to have a nice chat about it.

Offer stands for everyone btw. (BUT I DO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE)

FamilyTuber

Slicer
Oh yeah! That'd be awesome, I'll read some more lore posts first to understand more. Hopefully I'll be ready for that soon

Back