Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

I wrote a little story about Loka

Jedoi

Slicer
Loka
By MinecraftJedi127

As I woke I found myself in some kind of place, I didn’t know what to do. I saw some signs and followed them. I read and memorized rules, but what are the rules for? I choose many directions when I was tested on these strange rules. Finally, I saw a sign. “Step into the Knife” it read. I watched in awe as lighting hit the platform. I didn’t want to be hit by lightning, but hey, I was stuck anyways. So I ran into this “Lightning Knife”. And I arrived on some kind of place by the name of Loka, as the residents called it. “Welcome to Loka!” they said to me. I just wandered around this place they called “Spawn”. People mentioned towns, and I got interested. Maybe I could join a town. As I walked around the “town flags room”, I discovered this may be a place I wouldn’t mind being trapped in. In fact, I grew to love Loka. I joined a beautiful town called Asgard. I had friends, a pet wolf, and a home. People had told me they expected me to leave soon, like most people. I didn’t know how to leave, but even if I did, I wouldn’t want to. I proved them wrong as I stayed for a long time, and I never left. I am still trapped on dangerous, wonderful Loka. I am trying to send a letter to the outside world, and this is the letter. If you are reading this, either I was successful, or the letter is somewhere on Loka. If you are in the outside world, my name is Jedi Minecraft127. Tell anyone who may know me that I will remain in this world on wonder and pain. I will stay on Loka, and forever will.

–Jedi Minecraft127

andrekeroxd

Slicer
MinecraftJedi127 said:
Loka
If you are in the outside world, my name is Jedi Minecraft127. Tell anyone who may know me that I will remain in this world on wonder and pain. I will stay on Loka, and forever will.

–Jedi Minecraft127

I thought your name was Jedoi

Psychedelic98

Slicer
andrekeroxd said:
MinecraftJedi127 said:
Loka
If you are in the outside world, my name is Jedi Minecraft127. Tell anyone who may know me that I will remain in this world on wonder and pain. I will stay on Loka, and forever will.

–Jedi Minecraft127

Jedio*

Jedoi

Slicer
andrekeroxd said:
MinecraftJedi127 said:
Loka

–Jedi Minecraft127

Most people know me as Jedi.

Back