Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

IMPORTANT. Pls read.

EpicBacon99

Slicer
So uh, guys. I probably won't be on much anymore. Going into high school my social life (yeah, i'm surprised too) is just gonna take up too much time. I know I've said this before (or something like it) but this time I'm really serious. If you guys wanna demote me and give someone else my position as Sentry that's cool, this also means I'm resigning my Guardian app. I might be active a bit during the summer but that's about it. I'll probably stop by (cause I love you guise <3). All in all I have to thank you guys for all the enjoyment and excitement you've given me over the past two or three years I've been here. I'd like to commend a special few people on the server: Zor. Zor, although I haven't always been tried and true with the alliance I've always felt like you've had an ounce of trust and respect for me throughout my entire career here. You and I shared your first adventure on The Artifact and I think that was really special. Thanks for being an awesome friend. Andre. Andre you've been a complete and total bro to me throughout my crusades in Pallet and other places. I wish I could of spent more time with you city wise but I guess I could never stay in one place. Art. Art you stuck with me through everything. Although you were upset and disappointed with me for the longest time you found a way to forgive me, and it really means a lot. Those are the top three that come to mind but the rest of you guys Mag, Joce, Mum, Scoot, Psy, Def, Luci, Lea, Mop, (the cathedral gang), Toi and a ton more. I'd like to really thank all of you guys for making the last three years of my life irl and in Minecraft a thrill ride. (I'll try to k.i.t on Skype).

With love, Your favorite cow. EpicBacon99, signing out.

And now, on my ride out enjoy this song as a final anthem to my goodbye. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOhvX9JQ_WI[/youtube]

Artagan

Slicer
You're like a brother to me, bacon. I am genuinely upset about this... ah god, I'm actually tearing up a little. Why did you have to do this, eh? I really hope this is another one of your brief hiatuses, and you just don't know it yet.

I'll listen to this song on loop tonight for a few hours, and be thinking of you. Love you man.

mopb3

Slicer
Best of luck in high school, I hear it's easy anyway so you'll do fine :D

adderman500

Slicer
I'll wager you'll be back again before too long, nothing I've heard about high school suggests that you'll be worked to death and everyone has time for games, even if they have a social life. But heck, have a nice time.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Yeah some of us on Loka have very busy lives (some do not :p) and we still find plenty of time to play the game we love. I'm sure you will find time to play on the server (I certainly hope you will :D) You are a well liked member of the server and would be sorely missed if you left.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Happy high schoolin' days Epic. I'm sure there'll be a nice place for you in the new world when (and you will) come back.

andrekeroxd

Slicer
You'll do great baconbro T.T i wish the best of the best for you and I'm taking for granted that we will not stop skyping. I swear to god if we do... i'll fly over to your house you lovable piece of fried bacon deliciousness.

All in all, thanks for the memories and keep in touch

Back