Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Inspectual Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

9Crits

Slicer
Im posting this for Inspectual

Hey fellow lokans, I was banned for being rude/racism to a person in discord due to the reason he insided me however how I reacted was not the way for it and should of spoke about it to him. I want to appeal about my ban as I have changed I am really sorry for the people I have harassed/bullied. I have made a lot more friends including the person I was really rude to and I want to play on Loka with them as they all play together but I can't play with them. Its been about 2 months since I've been banned and been wanting to join back since the day I got banned Im deeply sorry for this I hope u can forgive me.

glory

-1 very toxic not a good member of the community, i dont think 2 months is enough time.

Terenoca

Slicer
+1 play with him a lot of sv's for a long time tbh i never saw he being that rude like he was he deserves hes ban to be at least shorten to like 2 months or sum

Opt1musss

+1 i shouldnt have insided him,i was just joking around and i thought it was being funny but i later realised my actions were wrong too,his response to my actions was not right but even im at fault in this situation.We have set aside our differences now and I think his ban should atleast be reduced to a temp ban.

Noks_Boy

+ 1 Played with him on a couple of other servers he's a pretty good guy i think he would of learned from this ban

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
It is too soon for us to lift this ban. You sent a swathe of hate speech towards another Lokan less than a year after being warned for targeting the same player with the same kind of abuse. The language used is totally unacceptable and will have to wait much longer for us to consider any future appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back