Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

intellc unban appeal #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

intellc

Muted

Hello, Members and Staff of Loka. I am here today to write my appeal on why I think I should be unbanned off Loka. I have spent 7 months thinking on this appeal and what to write and I hope that this will get me unbanned or temp banned. This appeal will be focused on 3 things which I will keep short and easy to understand.​

Why I was banned​

I was banned 7 months ago for the reason "Doxing". I was peacefully playing Minecraft when i notice that I got banned on Loka. I was confused and I didn't know what to do. I made my appeal about a couple days after and it got denied a month or 2 later. Then I made my next appeal which was also denied.​

My actions that caused me to get banned​

As stated before I was banned for Doxing because I Doxed a Loka player due to anger. Anger was not an excuse for me to dox someone so I am truly sorry for what I did. I should not have acted this way and I am deeply regretting my decision.​

Why I feel I should be unbanned​

Over the past 7 months I have really changed as a person and i am not as toxic anymore. If I am toxic its usually for jokes and I would never do the action of doxing anybody again. I am deeply sorry for what I did and from now on I will think about my actions before doing them. I am not asking for an unban but a hopes of getting my ban transferred to temp.​

Thank you​

intellc​

PS, My last appeal was November 14th 2023​

Attachments

• image_2024-04-07_174810177.png
    image_2024-04-07_174810177.png
    80.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

UnoSolos

+1 i have been talking to him for couple of months now and hes really nice. I think he deserves a second chance

Kzrmq

+1 I believe based on this appeal that he has learned his lesson and believe he should be unbanned

psykou

Hello, Members and Staff of Loka. I am here today to write my appeal on why I think I should be unbanned off Loka. I have spent 7 months thinking on this appeal and what to write and I hope that this will get me unbanned or temp banned. This appeal will be focused on 3 things which I will keep short and easy to understand.​

Why I was banned​

I was banned 7 months ago for the reason "Doxing". I was peacefully playing Minecraft when i notice that I got banned on Loka. I was confused and I didn't know what to do. I made my appeal about a couple days after and it got denied a month or 2 later. Then I made my next appeal which was also denied.​

My actions that caused me to get banned​

As stated before I was banned for Doxing because I Doxed a Loka player due to anger. Anger was not an excuse for me to dox someone so I am truly sorry for what I did. I should not have acted this way and I am deeply regretting my decision.​

Why I feel I should be unbanned​

Over the past 7 months I have really changed as a person and i am not as toxic anymore. If I am toxic its usually for jokes and I would never do the action of doxing anybody again. I am deeply sorry for what I did and from now on I will think about my actions before doing them. I am not asking for an unban but a hopes of getting my ban transferred to temp.​

Thank you​

intellc​

PS, My last appeal was November 14th 2023​

+1 great dude, past 7-8 months hes really reformed, helps out on other servers currently, great attribute to have on lokamc

Swayedd

+1 He is a very nice person and has a great attitude in vc. He has matured since and learned his lesson.

Raddus_

Guardian
-1 7 months is not long enough for a doxxing ban, not to mention the fact you openly admit to still being toxic for "jokes" while also trying to make that claim that you are reformed and kind. I still think it is too soon for an unban.

UnoSolos

-1 7 months is not long enough for a doxxing ban, not to mention the fact you openly admit to still being toxic for "jokes" while also trying to make that claim that you are reformed and kind. I still think it is too soon for an unban.
bro you dont know him he is actaully reformed hes a really nice guy stop hating

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
bro you dont know him he is actaully reformed hes a really nice guy stop hating
K, but punishments need to exist, 7-8 months for a doxxing ban is really light. Don't care if he's greatly "reformed" after that time. He can still reform more with another 7-8 months.

-1 for ya, intellc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back