Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Inventory Beacon now available!

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
In case you weren't yet aware, the inventory beacon at spawn has been powered and your items have been transferred from the old world. Now is your chance to grab your items!

In 6 weeks from today, the Inventory Beacon will no longer be available and access to your things will be removed, so make sure to pull out your stuff by then!

JocelynReed

Slicer
I would love it if we and remove and add items back and forth

....since I removed said Items before this was posted with the understanding that we only had a short time.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
JocelynReed said:

....since I removed said Items before this was posted with the understanding that we only had a short time.

The inventory beacon isn't meant to be another ender chest, it was only ever intended to temporarily store items and then later allow for a withdrawal.

If you want ender chest functionality, use your ender chest.

Jedoi

Slicer
JocelynReed said:

I agree with Joce completely. I wanted to read a book before I had a place for it and then I couldn't place it back. :(

Artagan

Slicer
MinecraftJedi127 said:
JocelynReed said:

I agree with Joce completely. I wanted to read a book before I had a place for it and then I couldn't place it back. :(

Sorry jedi, just gotta bite the bullet. Use your enderchest. :3

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
The inventory beacon will no longer be available as of Monday, Sep 30th. Please remember to grab your things by then or you will lose them forever.

Back