Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

itadori unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

itaadori

Muted
---------------itadori Unban Appeal---------------
My Current Ign:italla
Date that i got banned: 03/02/2023 (17Month ago)
Last Appeal (5Month ago) Answer(3month ago) ;https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/sehititadori-unban-appeal.8371/
Alt:mileszMo
(13Month ago)

Banned for : Item Scroller
-

Hello I am Itadori I got banned on 03/02/2023 and I appeal again. Lets begin from the start, I normally didnt play loka and I had an acc named itadori_fanKi. When koc’s premium was gone he used my acc for a short time (he wasnt banned during this) and I didnt know about loka and let him play. Later on he bought a new premium acc and didnt enter mine again. After my friends’ requests I beginned playing loka after 1 year from these events. Then my account was banned because admins thought koc was still on my old account however I told them that no one used that account anymore so they let me play
ticket-17.02.2023.jpeg
ItemScroller:
When I first started Loka I made some dumbness which wasnt reading the rules. So I and my friend yoshinpori used the Itemscroller mod of macro together. We have used it for 1-2 weeks and I got frozen by Skuhoo. I honestly told him that I was using Itemscroller after he asked me about it Later on he told me that mod was against the rules and banned me. Luckily I havent gone to any conquests and damaged the conquest cycle of the month with this mod since I didnt really know about them (I warped invis and stole shulkers) but I unfortunately have gone to zyre killing few players. I am aware of my mistake and I would like to apologize to everyone who I affected and the admins for disrespecting the harmony they created with such a good community.although not knowing the rules is not considered an excuse, I really regret what I did, I haven't been using macro for about 1.5 years, I couldn't use macro on any server after I got banned from loka, I realized my mistake I made 2. i want the chance, I hope you will accept this appeal. i promise I won't waste my chance
skuhoo-1-02.03.2023.jpegskuhoo-3 02.03.2023.pngeldritch 1.pngeldritch 2.jpg
Alt (mileszMo):
I alted only one time 13 months ago and I played with it for a month. Firstly I would like to apologize to staff for not telling them about this alt on my previous appeals, I made a mistake taking admins not smart by doing that I am also sorry about it. I joined with HellSend17 account first and replaced it with mileszMo by creating a ticket. After I played with this alt I went to another city for the summer holiday and I didnt play with the alt after I returned home. I was scared of my ban would drag on and thats why I didnt tell my alt on the appeal and my alt got banned very later than I used it. If I were honest on my previous appeals I was probably playing in the server right now. I would like to apologize for not being honest.
hellsend17 online.pnghellsend17 ban.pngmileszmo online.pngmileszmo ban.png
-
Harassment through discord:

As I remember I harassed xDolunay on discord after a 10v10 fight we have done. I have done somethings that should have been done. If I’m not wrong this happened a year ago and I threatened an indiviual for just a video game. I later apologized to him on discord but I just wanted to mention it on my appeal since I would like to apologize to him for the things I have done.
-
Lie to the Loka Staff:

I dont have an idea how I lied to staff but surely it was said. It has been a quite long time. Maybe it can be the account changing of Hellsend that I mentioned above. Except that I had some chats with Magpieman in dm and I didnt tell him about my alt. I apologize to Magpieman for lying to him.
-
Out:

I didnt have a chance to play loka for long time on my own account but I played it more on my alt. I have done multiple mistakes that I made admins busy. However I realised all my mistakes and mention them here with being 100% honest. Soon it will be 2 years since my ban and I want to have a last chance to play on this server creating memories full of fun with my friends before going to college. One last thing I will request from staff is to be cautious about fake ss. Please request a video clip of discord app(to prevent fake ss) from someone who reports me. Thanks for your time. Have a nice day! :eek::eek:😍

Last edited:

doota

Muted
+1 He admitted that he did something illegal and apologized. He should be given another chance
just because you admit and apologize dosent make it right
i think for like one offence the ban should be lifted but this guy cheated alted and harrassed people so maybe a bit longer

Rayftw

just because you admit and apologize dosent make it right
i think for like one offence the ban should be lifted but this guy cheated alted and harrassed people so maybe a bit longer
I have not defended his crimes. I only stated that he should be given another chance and his appeal was very honest and he seemed to actually understood what he did wrong and why it was wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back