Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

SehitItadori Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

itaadori

Muted
---------------itaadori Unban Appeal---------------
My Current Ign:itaflow
Date that i got banned: 03/02/2023

Banned for : Item Scroller

-
Hello Lokans and Loka players i am itadori i got banned 1 year ago I and my homie Yoshinori are banned for using ItemScroller, both of us freezedskuhoo-1-02.03.2023.jpeg by Skuhoo
At the same time and he asked us 1709393444542.png' Are you guys using ItemScroller ? ' and I answered his question honestly and i said yes i am using ItemScroller i will send my ScreenShot about this situation.
skuhoo-3 02.03.2023.png
1 year ago ItemScroller was not that popular and most people were using it and it was not seen as a serious advantage, I was using ItemScroller in every Towny.Survival,Practice servers and i haven't played for Loka in this time for a 1 year i have ss about it. After this Yoshinori and I decided to play Loka again.lastplay 2 years ago.png

I made a ticket and i asked "can i play with my new account" in Loka and mods said yes u can play Loka with your new account and I started to play Loka with my new account SehitItadori. If im not wrong i played like 7 days with ItemScroller. It took 2 weeks to get banned. I apologize to the Elders- Guardians- Sentry - Slicers and players for not reading the Loka rules and not reading the Loka rules when I started playing again.
ticket-17.02.2023.jpeg
I didnt go to gank more than 5-6 times and I killed 4-5 player with ItemScroller adventage I apologize to them too.

In the conquest i havent kill someone with my ItemScroller adventage. I only joined 1 conquest and i was trying to steal shulkers when i was invis. I didn't kill anybody in that conquest and I also have screenshot about that. Again again and again I feel so embarrassed because of these things.
eldritch 1.pngeldritch 2.jpg
My alt account: mileszMo
Date: 06/07/2023
-
I only alted 1 time and nickname is mileszMo. I didn't mention it in my old appeal because I was scared to my ban will be longer. But like i said in my last appeal Grealishh is not my alt account.

Firstly i made an alt ( mileszMo ) and I started to playing. I played with mileszMo account 3 weeks and I didn't get ban when i was playing and i quit from minecraft again. I haven't made an alt after I quit from Loka.

If im not wrong my alt account mileszMo banned after i quit from Loka and minecraft. And its been 8 months now i am so sorry for made an alt
I tried to include every detail as much as I could in my appeal. I haven't had the opportunity to play Loka much i want a second chance for play again im sorry for everything ive done again. Thank you for your time

-Itadorii

Attachments

• 1709393417623.png
    1709393417623.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 1709393464831.png
    1709393464831.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 56
  • skuhoo-1 02.03.2023.png
    skuhoo-1 02.03.2023.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 58
Last edited: