Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

ItsLionKing ban appeal (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsLionKing

Muted
IGN: ItsLionKing

discord : itslionking

Ban Reason: hate speech/harassment

Ban Date: August 11th 2023

My Ban:

Hello, Lokans and Dear Staff,

Hope your not doing too bad, since I got flamed in the last appeal I aught to put more of an effort into the structure. So around 7 months ago I got banned for hate speech, Im not really sure what I said specifically that triggered the ban (I was muted at the time), or rather who I messaged on discord (at that point I wasn't active at all and I didn't find out i was banned until later). However it is safe to say that my behavior was unacceptable and frankly horrid. At the time I had just about turned 15 and I thought "Whatever I don't care its just a game.". But now that I'm just a bit wiser I realize that they way I communicated with people and the level of respect I gave them was abominable. Not only did I waste the time of moderators and other staff by indirectly making them investigate me but I also hurt a lot of people with the things I said. I guess I didn't appreciate the chance that I was given when I got muted, however I would like to use this chance to formally apologize to the loka community for having had to put up with me those 7 months ago. The first time I appealed I really didn't put effort into it which I regret now, granted for the key points it was sincere, I went around apologizing to the people that were willing to listen and just talking to them (like lancer and daq).

Conclusion and the Final thoughts/mentions/apology:

When I found out I got banned, at first I was shocked because I hadn't logged on in ages, I realized this was probably something discord related. I'll be honest I shrugged it off at first, because I didn't appreciate how serious the situation was, at the end of the day getting banned on a mc server wasn't the problem. If my behavior and treatment of other players was so bad that I was forced to permanently leave then what does that say about me?

I took a game too seriously and I unnecessarily escalated a situation that was completely avoidable. I'll be first to admit that admitting(lol) my wrongdoings, is not my strong suit, and especially talking about emotions. This is still something I'm struggling with. I get mad and sometimes I feel like taking it out on someone else, but the important thing is to keep in control of yourself, which is arguably the most important skill in life. I think being banned from Loka was a cathartic experience of sorts, in other words a real eye opener, it gave me time to grow and develop as a human being. And to mature, something I greatly lacked in the past. In conclusion : since I was banned, I think I changed a lot as a person, and I grew a lot as well. I want to apologize to the staff for having to deal with my case back then, and to the people of loka for having to survive me back then. There are several things I want to promise, in the case that I am unbanned or recieve a temp ban.

1. I will always abide by server rules
2. I am determined to further better myself
3. to always be respectful to the wider community
4. to provide a safe and friendly environment for other server members and new comers.

Thank you to everyone who read till here, hope y'all have a good day!

Last edited:

stereoIm

-1 Literally no way you can hang around with this guy. B1tter is the most toxic person I've ever encountered, and he is still racist. Banned on several other towny servers for extreme toxicity. Met this guy on a random towny server 2 years ago, my first impression on him is that he's some cocky 12 y/o kid that's EXTREMELY toxic. And still remains the same fact. It's been two years and he still hasn't grown up even a little, I don't see any changes B1tter has made, and I believe that he shouldn't be back on Loka because of this.

Attachments

• 1710313473964.png
    1710313473964.png
    167.4 KB · Views: 60
  • 1710313938595.png
    1710313938595.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 56

Englxnd

+ 1 although I think the appeal should have waited a tad bit longer and I’m not sure what he said that had gotten him banned, but from personal experience of knowing bitter I don’t take him as a self centered or toxic person, I think at times before he’s had trouble speaking to people and I won’t speak on things I know about him because their personal but I think it should be taken to account how his situation has changed overall changing him and I see the difference like night and day. I believe a temp ban would suffice so that he could atleast prove he has improved his overall behavior.

Terenoca

Slicer
+ 1 although I think the appeal should have waited a tad bit longer and I’m not sure what he said that had gotten him banned, but from personal experience of knowing bitter I don’t take him as a self centered or toxic person, I think at times before he’s had trouble speaking to people and I won’t speak on things I know about him because their personal but I think it should be taken to account how his situation has changed overall changing him and I see the difference like night and day. I believe a temp ban would suffice so that he could atleast prove he has improved his overall behavior.
Englxnd u should have seen hes appeal from yesterday

Raddus_

Guardian
God forbid anyone on Loka refuse to change their core principles, Like I stated before in way I think he struggles expressing himself but the statement of him being toxic or self centered I can assure you are far from true. If others have experinced recent actions from him then by all means I’ll shut up.
The whole point of this ban is so that he does change from being such a toxic person.

-1 called me a slurs for about a year straight until I completely cut off contact. Bitter, I'm sorry, but you are a much happier person without Minecraft and I think that is for the best.

UNAGONIZED

I like you and all, but you're last appeal was just responded to a month and a half ago which isn't enough time to change what you've been banned for.

PJglizzyy

100% the worst person i ever found on the server ive been in multiple PvP, Building and redstone communities from UHC to Crystal pvp and hes the worst person ive seen and trust me ive seen some stuff keep this guy banned he deserves all the hate he gets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back