Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

jailbreak as a mutator

ILOVESCOTRIAN56

Muted
I think a jailbreak mutator would be very good and a fun mutator to play with on reins. This could be done be by when after 1st warp the sub-owners of towns or whoever as access to remove players from warp or just people that run the alliance can choose to jail break which when the alliance can warp back instantly when the alliance leaders press the jailbreak button in chat. Hard to explain but hopefully yall get what I'm tryna say

Mocc1

Guardian
Maybe no warp timer, you just click and get tpd. Dont know how chaotic thisdawoulda be

Broquu

Guardian
Maybe no warp timer, you just click and get tpd. Dont know how chaotic thisdawoulda be
don't think this would be very balanced, most fights would end on time. Since most people will be focussed on just fighting since there would be too many people to even try taking charges

Mocc1

Guardian
don't think this would be very balanced, most fights would end on time. Since most people will be focussed on just fighting since there would be too many people to even try taking charges
was my first thought, but if everyones focused on fighting who's gonna pay attention to the charges?

Back