Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Jocelyn For Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.

JocelynReed

Slicer

Current rank: Sentry

Which rank you are applying for: Guardian

What you think is expected of this rank: To enforce server rules without bias and follow them similarly. Help out with server builds, RP, and other such duties. Settle disputes between players, and just generally use my powers for the good of the server.

Why you think you should become this rank: I play almost daily and actively participate in server activities/duties. I have an understanding of the lore and the history of this server. I have an understanding of the rules and how they apply to different situations. And I do my best to promote server growth by helping new players begin their own tale on this server.

When you started playing on the server: July 5, 2012, or according to the Lokan calendar, Year 76

Time zone in relation to GMT: -8

How often do you play (hours a day/week): 4-9 hours about 3-4 times a week.

Psychedelic98

Slicer
ec2LSAl.jpg

Jedoi

Slicer
As far as I've seen, there's only two active Sentries and no active guardians. That I've seen, at least. Plus lots of new players, and when said players start to spam, there's often no admins on. The other day I literally was trying to help three new players solve a griefing/spawn camping/bug abuse/XRay-accusation/stealing issue. This was confusing for me, and I think a new, active guardian would be massively helpful.

mopb3

Slicer
No, no and not in a million years could good ever come of it.

Oathbreaker! Hah.

adderman500

Slicer
mopb3 said:
Oathbreaker! Hah.
Teehee!

Just don't quite have the guardian... buzz? Perzazz? I dunno just doesn't quite seem right. If a recruitment drive is necessary for guardians go with alch I think.

Pardalus

Slicer
I see no better candidate for the position. Knowledgeable, friendly, and responsible. You have my +1...

andrekeroxd

Slicer
Analyzing this from an outsider's point of view, Loka has no truly active admins (At least on Joce's time zone). She is extremely knowledgeable about the server rules and exploits and i'm sure she will, to the best of her ability, keep Loka clean.

She used to belong to a raiding town, yes, and I'm sure that the main worry is that she'll abuse her abilities to give her town an extra edge. However, most of her pawns are gone from Loka and she is mature and smart enough to know that Crypt will get angry if she breaks any rules (Crypt is always watching o-o)

Full Support.

Lucifer09

Slicer
Yeah there's really no active guardians on and Joc would be a great admin, she's knowledgeable on the rules and what not and she plays a lot, +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back