Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

JoeDanger / Possible Reach or Killaura

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaSolux

Hello, I just wanted to make it clear i'm not proud for posting this.
But i've noticed JoeDanger_ in PG hitting people including me from 7 blocks away, And sometimes even from behind.
I've recorded a duel agianst him, And i'm showing it now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In this clip it looks as if he's hitting me while he's facing away from me a couple of times, And it looks he is hitting me from 6-7 blocks away or using reach.
In this duel i've tried to see if this was true.
And it seemed to be the case.

I simply request JoeDanger_ to be screenshared by admins, Since it didn't look like bad ping at all.

Pac_Man_

Slicer
If you have an issue of possible hacking I’d suggest you take it to admins in private. This is not what this part of the forums is for (to my understanding), and posting this publicly only ups the chances of a hacker not being caught. And my apologies if what I said here is not correct.

Wemb

That is the greatest fov ive ever seen in my life it really helps me see whats going on in the video. Nova, joe lives far from the host therefore he has very high ping. he gets weird hits all the time and its normal for him (btw hi joe team)

koi0001

Guardian
The reason why it isn't wise to post a forum hackusating is because if said person was actually hacking and there was insufficient proof they would be warned they're on the radar now. It's significantly better to report it directly to an admin as they're able to accurately see if the player is hacking or not.

I don't believe Joe is hacking in the video for the simple reason of if he was many more hits would of been landed. Assuming he was using hacks all hits would of landed, not just the majority. Also FOV was intense

OperaGhost2004

Nova, you need to stop hackusating people for bad ping. I know what bad ping is, I've played with it quite often myself, and that is just bad ping, and not hacks.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We have reviewed the videos from both players perspective and do not believe there was any sort of client involved here. There was fairly high ping involved in the fight, which is most likely why the fight appeared a bit off.

In the future if anyone does suspect a player of using some sort of client, make an in game report (including what you think the player was using, e.g. reach) and admins can follow it up over the next few days or weeks. The staff will watch the player and if they suspect any foul play, they will proceed to screenshare the player in order to get concrete evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back