Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Jzleonidas unban appeal (not jzleonidasz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoraWhy

Im posting this for Jzleonidas (he is not blacklisted, he forgot open forum account while he is playing thats why Im posting this appeal on my account.)

About 7 months (200 days) ago, the actor with the nickname wxsted4 doxxed my father's profession when there were strangers in the public voice and made fun of him. In a moment of anger, I doxxed wxsted4's photo. After doxxing wxsted4, I apologized to wxsted4 for my regret and he apologized to me and we made up. We both realized our mistake and he forgave me and I forgave him. It has been 7 months since the incident and I realized what I had done. Even though I was angry, it was a very bad thing I did. Even though I was angry, what I did was doxx, so I find it right to be banned, but 7 months have passed since I was banned and I really realized my mistake. We are still friends with wxsted4, there is no problem between us. I apologize to all the lokans. (I just doxxed his photo. I didn't share any personal information or any other information.)

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 59

yavuzsinsisi

Muted
+1 he is my close friend respectful and i think he corrected his mistakes he deserves to come again

Last edited:

BEKOGOD

Muted
People can solve their problems by talking. I think we talked and solved our problems. He also solved the problem with Wasted, I think he deserves a second chance +1

zvennz

Muted
The doxxing drama happened like 7 months ago im sure that they both got over it and forgave eachother free my boy he deserves a second chance. +1

AKHISARLI

Muted
The doxxing drama happened like 7 months ago im sure that they both got over it and forgave eachother free my boy he deserves a second chance. +1
1684927259267.png
zvennz's +1 didnt surprise me but please dont send +1 or -1 its not changing anything, and (for doxx) 7 month isnt enough time you can look other ''doxxers'' appeals to see it.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
It has only been 6 months since you were banned. We appreciate that you are honest about your actions and reasons for them (even though it is still no excuse) but we cannot unban someone this quickly for doxxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back