Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

KaiForReal unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaisxrr

Muted
IGN at time of ban: KaiForReal
Date of Ban: 12/8/23
Other ign's: xKa1Fx, cxqi, xKaiFx, MubarakKai, Lawr3nz, Kw3nz
Hello Loka Community and Admins, I was permanently banned 5 months ago for Hacking I would like to start out by saying that im really sorry for what i do was unforgivable I know my wrong and i believe that im fully changed after i banned.
Why I was Banned:
I was banned for Hacking as mentioned above. During my time on loka I had so much fun. Its really hardworking and great server. when the server is passed to the 1.20.1 version, on my old computer i was getting like 40-80 fps soo the fps drops and all factors was making me mad soo i downland a hack client I was caught not long after and when ThePigGang froze me I realized my mistake and confessed that im hacking. Being angry is not an excuse, I know that. I really regret my mistake im soo sorry.
Why I feel I Should be Unbanned or Receive Temp Ban Time:
I feel that I have matured. I was undoubtedly in the wrong and have since tried my hardest to treat everyone with kindness and respect since my ban. I understand the ban time has not been very long but I strongly feel I am ready to return to Loka. I have not once alted or even attempted to do such a thing.
I really really miss loka the memories in the Truckia or Nuxvar was priceless. Spending time on loka with my friends was soo funny i wanna do it again. I would never do such a thing again.
Thanks for reading my appeal and taking your time. I hope to be unbanned soon and back to having fun in minecraft again.

-KaiForReal

Last edited:

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We do not feel enough time has passed to lift a ban for such a serious offence (using doomsday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back