Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Kingdom of Eneria

Sparky___

Slicer
Kingdom of Eneria
Chronicling the Construction

Hihowareya welcome! I am creating this thread as others have done,
to share what I am working on (also because joby told me to). I also want to document the
development of the city for my own interest. I am particularly

excited about this city as it is my most ambitious yet.
In the beginning...
The city was founded on September 1st, 2020 (rip Ruins of, you know what I already forgot). It is intended to have a more imperial-esque build style (think typical Minecraft kingdom), boring I know. As weird as it sounds I have always had an interest in building my own kingdom (ew cringe desires). So, that is the plan here. I am not much for planning everything out ahead of time, so the exact layout of the city is very much to be determined, aside from a few logistical items. There is not much I can yet say about the lore of the city, as I have not thought much about it. I do intend however to detail that at a later date. For now secret secrets...

For now...here is the "before" picture of my tile (Ascalon 9).
2020-09-18_00.17.31.jpg

Likewise, the first build project in the town is our town wall. Here is a mostly completed section that has gone up...

2020-09-18_00.17.49.jpg

More to come soon(tm)...

Last edited:

Sparky___

Slicer
The land adjacent to the walls will have to be terraformed, so they don't look so weird, but that is an issue that will likely only be solved once the walls are complete. The walls will not entirely encircle the town, but there will be other methods employed to prevent those pesky raiders.

Sparky___

Slicer
It's time for another update!

I don't have much to show as I am purposefully trying to take things slow, to ensure I only build the best.

Construction has begun on the archway over the river. The plan here is to build something that would plausibly allow ships to travel through, as being on a river Eneria would likely support a large amount of trade. I'm not really a fan of walls that go over water as they almost always look ugly, but when all said and done this should look decent. Also loving being able to use scaffolding. :)

Here is progress thus far...
2020-09-29_22.46.07.png

Hopefully I will have a finished design to share with you in a few days or less...

Last edited:
Back