Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

KocZilla unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erwxn1337

Muted
KocZilla banned on forums so i will be making it for him
Hello guyss!! I am KocZilla on July I got permbanned for Bullying the guy who doxxed more than 30 players. Then I used a great number of alts and most of them are from the times when I got banned because those times I thought I didnt deserve getting permabanned for a such person and I stupidly found admins’ decision about me wrong and couldnt think that they know the best about punishment in this server.
😦
If I knew then what I know now I would absolutely never do such thing again. I think I can show lokans that I am regretful. I wasnt even playing Minecraft actively I started playing actively for 2 weeks. That’s why I appeal for my ban. Recently I thought of quitting from gaming but I lost a close friend because of the earthquakes in turkey and I think of loka to let it all hang out
😦
. I know there will be people again who will -1 for my alts but I dont even remember what I was thinking when using those alts. It makes me feel like such an idiot (5 of the alts in possible alts arent mine). Thats all I will say and I am sure that admins will decide the best for me. Have a good time Lokans

Eyvah

yz yiğit diye biri geldi işte dedi turk alliance kurcaz falan filan iyi dedim geldim towna. Baktım bir sürü random türk toplamış ayı kazancaz diyo tamam dedim şizofren mi diye düşünürken. 2-3 gün geçti adam dedi ben gidiyorum tatile ne haber aldık ne bir şey. Neyse rivi placeleyek dedik işte 7-8 kişi topladık sonra gittiler riviye adamlar bizim çocukları kd farmı yaptı.10 dk geçti geçmedi Nuxvar alliance'tan çıktı geriye danimarkalı bir çocuk, akhisarlının 3 kişilik townı ve atheria kaldı. Bi de batuusta diye biri var gitmiş shulker filler falan diyor anlamadım geldi Skuhoo bu lag machine napıyor dedi az daha ban da yiyorduk. Şimdi de Kappahlarla townı birleştircem diyor yz yiğit umarım en yakın zamanda akıl sağlığını toparlar. Neyse türklerle alliance da 2 gün sürüyormuş iyi günler. @Mayel

bxrke_w

Muted
+1 it's been months, he says he regrets as he stated, if his ban is lifted, I honestly don't think he will act like this again, everyone deserves a chance

CoraWhy

I met him 2 months ago, he helped me with things that I did not know, his new version was very nice and friendly because I did not know his old version, he deserves a second chance +1

Rea4peR

Muted
+1 He did some wrong things against nBoi and continued with alting but he looks like he is regretful about those. I have quite a lot experiences with him in Loka. I don't know if you have played with/against him but all I remember is fun from my memories with him (especially in zyre).

Raddus_

Guardian
The amount of Turkish plus ones on here are insane. -1 doesn't matter if you regret it you alted a fuck ton, one of them being fairly recently I believe. Maybe 7 months would be enough for just the bullying ban, but having ban evaded like 10 times I just can't see this ban being lifted anytime soon. You'd have to wait at least another 5-6 months given how many times you ban evaded. I've got nothing against you but I just don't see this ban being lifted given what you have done.

Thorgny

Muted
The amount of Turkish plus ones on here are insane. -1 doesn't matter if you regret it you alted a fuck ton, one of them being fairly recently I believe. Maybe 7 months would be enough for just the bullying ban, but having ban evaded like 10 times I just can't see this ban being lifted anytime soon. You'd have to wait at least another 5-6 months given how many times you ban evaded. I've got nothing against you but I just don't see this ban being lifted given what you have done.

HoliganMustyy

you tell him only turks gave +1 .They haven't seen him in his new version as he hasn't spoken to strangers since he was banned. he spoken with turks. only turks, this is why just turks gave +1. If the admins see his new version, they will understand how much he has changed.

Raddus_

Guardian
you tell him only turks gave +1 .They haven't seen him in his new version as he hasn't spoken to strangers since he was banned. he spoken with turks. only turks, this is why just turks gave +1. If the admins see his new version, they will understand how much he has changed.
How much he has changed doesn't matter. As I said, maybe he has changed from the bullying. That still does not void the alting and ban evading. That alone is going to keep him banned long past this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back