Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

kSleepp Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kSleep

I am writing this appeal with a heavy heart and deep regret for my actions on your server. I am truly sorry for knowingly duping and causing immense damage to your server. My actions were selfish and irresponsible, and I take full responsibility for the harm I have caused.

I understand that my actions not only violated the rules of the server but also disrupted the experience for other players. I caused a lot of frustration and disappointment, and I deeply apologize for that. I am not making excuses for what I did, but I want to take a moment to explain why I did it. I was in a difficult place in my personal life, and I turned to the game as a way to escape from my problems. Instead of dealing with my issues, I made things worse by resorting to cheating. I realize now that it was a mistake and that there are no shortcuts to success. I am committed to playing fairly and contributing positively to your community.

I know that it will take time for you to trust me again, and I am willing to work hard to earn that trust back. I am willing to make things right by helping to repair the damage I caused and by demonstrating my commitment to fair play. I am also willing to accept any consequences that come with my actions.
Once again, I am deeply sorry for my actions, and I hope that you can find it in your hearts to forgive me. I understand if you are not ready to lift the ban immediately, but I would appreciate any guidance or feedback you can provide to help me improve as a player and as a member of your community.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.

dmacest

+1 from my experience he’s a nice person, although he duped I think he is showing that he cares and wants to make up for what he did

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
+0 he has changed for the better and he wont dupe or cheat again from what I've seen (bro will just waste my sets at gank isle if he gets unbanned) But he shouldn't be unbanned now, maybe a reduction to a 3-4 month temp-ban would be good for this situation as he did dupe and hack at the end, but he has shown that he is willing to abide the Loka rules from now on. Basically, -1 to a unban right now, +1 to a reduction of his ban to a temp-ban.

Babysoy

Slicer
Even tho that he duped and used hacks, i think he may not deserve a fully unban but yes a tempban of 2 months or something like that, ksleep was a good guy and friendly to me and it seems like he knows that what he has done wasnt good for the server and took time of the staff team. +1 best of lucks in your appeal and btw nice appeal

Constantine10

Slicer
+1 Wow Sleep bro takes courage to admit to something like this to everyone. But its an important step and shows progress. I would like to reiterate what Scotrian said and what is also similar to what happened on my appeal which is to Unban him in 3-4 months time.

Conclusionz

+0 he has changed for the better and he wont dupe or cheat again from what I've seen (bro will just waste my sets at gank isle if he gets unbanned) But he shouldn't be unbanned now, maybe a reduction to a 3-4 month temp-ban would be good for this situation as he did dupe and hack at the end, but he has shown that he is willing to abide the Loka rules from now on. Basically, -1 to a unban right now, +1 to a reduction of his ban to a temp-ban.
Common Scotrian W

Raddus_

Guardian
Was gonna go full English nerd on this but Scot beat me to it. This encapsulates my opinion perfectly.

Deevil

Sentry
+1, i like him and he is a nice guy, maybe he should wait some time more but ye prob temp ban of 2 month its perfect!
#FREEHIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back