Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Kylaz Unban Appeal

Kylaz

Muted
Date of Ban: 04/23/2024
IGN: Kylaz

I just got banned for using a VPN, I'd first like to state this:
Every single time Ive logged on Loka with a VPN, it was purely accidental. If I recall this time I accidentally left ExitLag (a proxy/vpn that has better routing then my isp) on, this program essentially just lowers my ping on nearly every server that I use it on including my own server Stray, pvplegacy, minemen club, vexffa, etc. Because of how this program works and how well it works for me I always have it on 70% of the time and usually keep it on as it hides my real IP and improves my ping. I remember logging on and fighting TgsHalo (I was in call with him) and upon realizing I did had the VPN on I logged out instantly and turned it off x_x

Obviously this is my fault, I just need more time to adjust as I've never played a server that has strictly disallowed VPNs like this as I always have ExitLag or another VPN on. I'm just asking for forgiveness so I can get unbanned as I've been enjoying the server recently by grinding with friends and playing ranked. If it were possible to enable AntiVPN on me specifically so I dont accidentally log on with a VPN again then that'd be appreciated. If you don't believe this is in accident then I will say this, on everything it was purely accidental

All I'm asking is for forgiveness and an extra chance, please let me know 🙏 I will uninstall my vpns as well if that is truly needed.

Last edited:

pCrit

+1 I think it was purely accidental, especially if she tried to correct it as soon as she realized she was doing something wrong.

+1 I would get where she is coming from, she is a huge target in the 1.9 PvP Community and is a server owner.
it's like marlow and she doesn't want to log on loka in risk of her IP being leaked.
#freekyla

Back