Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Kylaz Unban Appeal

pCrit

Okay, Loka is a secured that has never had a data leak, but still doesn't excuse the multiple warnings they have been givin
"never had a data leak" doesn't mean it wont happen in the future, an even bigger "factions" server had a massive "leak" of about 120k Ips (it's not public) and I thought she already mentioned she was only given 1 warning (you guys do not seem to try and explain that it was more than 1 and seem to just say it was multiple) and it was an honest mistake it seems quite unfair to recieve a permanent ban for a simple mistake like logging on to the server accidentally having a vpn then instantly turning it off after learning she had it on and it doesn't seem like anyone else has a different story of what supposedly happened.

Senshiy

Sentry
"never had a data leak" doesn't mean it wont happen in the future, an even bigger "factions" server had a massive "leak" of about 120k Ips (it's not public) and I thought she already mentioned she was only given 1 warning (you guys do not seem to try and explain that it was more than 1 and seem to just say it was multiple) and it was an honest mistake it seems quite unfair to recieve a permanent ban for a simple mistake like logging on to the server accidentally having a vpn then instantly turning it off after learning she had it on and it doesn't seem like anyone else has a different story of what supposedly happened.
The fact is there is proof that they logged on multiple times with a vpn which isn't allowed unless you have permission. Look at it like this they where told not to use it and the fact that they say it was 1 is funny because they wouldn't have been banned if this was their first time. And why would I lie??

Back