Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Kylaz Unban Appeal

doota

Why is this a rule in the first place?
no vpns? someone could probably join on their main with a vpn on their first join and if they get banned use their actual ip to alt. Not saying anyones doing allat but that could be a possiblity

HyperTotodile

Slicer
on the one hand, i think Kylaz cheats (idk if they have on Loka but they have cheated on other servers for sure lol)

on the other hand, the impetus should not be on the player to disable their ExitLag every time they want to log onto Loka and then re-enable it for every time they play literally any other server (my friend NotJano struggled with this in the past too, so it’s a perfectly normal issue to run into!)

i would just say Loka should not let you log in if it detects that you’re on a vpn??? is that not something that can be coded??? idk bro im not knowledgeable about this stuff. but if it’s possible to implement that, that should be implemented alongside lifting this ban lol

mushalol

+1 I personally think kylaz has a good reason, she doesn't even cheat anymore and wasn't using it for anything bad like ping wise because Kyla had 20-30ms. Kylaz is a target in 1.9 and 1.8 communities and even though a leak hasn't happened, that means it can't happen in the future. #FreeKylaz

Lampp_

+1 I personally think kylaz has a good reason, she doesn't even cheat anymore and wasn't using it for anything bad like ping wise because Kyla had 20-30ms. Kylaz is a target in 1.9 and 1.8 communities and even though a leak hasn't happened, that means it can't happen in the future. #FreeKylaz
This isn’t possible to get 20 Ms from west coast

Back