Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

LancerSquid PvE Developer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

LancerSquid

Sentry
Current rank: Settler
Which role you are applying for: PvE Developer
Why you think you should become this role: i want to be a part of PVE beacuese i want the server to have a lot of unique ways to play i'm happy to help other people do things. i think this work i can help you guys with some things i want players to experience the unique gamepllay of our server it will bring more players to play the server,let the players on the server experience a different quest Make them love the server even more.
When you started playing on the server: I joined Loka on the 22nd of Mar 2022.
Time zone: (GMT+8)
How often do you play (hours a day/week): i play 4-5 hours a day,i can play for 8 hours on Saturday and sunday during the weekend
Favourite NPC on Loka: Lenrith(Beacuese ais very convenient for players)
Example of a quest you would write if you were accepted:
Cuning thieves

Good Moring Colleagues! Why is everyone Gathering here? What about the contents of the vault? Did those Cunning Thieves do it? We must go and find him and bring him to justice!
2nd page:
I'll take care of it. don't worry i need to ask someone people maybe i should go ask kairin she maybe know it.
Conversation with Kairin
This thing seems important to you Don't worry! i will provide leads I think i saw someone suspicious in the harbour you might want go check there.
3rd page:
Don't thanks me i deserve to help you If you need any help feel free to call me,
Quest Location:
2022-12-11_20.06.09.png2022-12-11_21.45.22.png
Quest Rewards:
2000 shards
Achievement:Bringing to justice

Thief Skin:4O$0XNW0`YBDK4]F`(JNMRP.png
and also I hope I can use this idea for Christmas activities :)

Last edited:

Kippehz

Muted
idk if i can +1 but the thief quest idea is pretty cool, but it shouldnt be that many rewards for literally just going A to B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back