Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Landmine Fire

mindblaster007

When landmines go boom, sometimes they create fire that yeets your stuff if you die. I suggest that the fire is removed because it tends to destroy all loot one may obtain from someone who blows up on your landmines, or vice versa. Not to mention, like I already stated, whether or not fire gets spawned is inconsistent anyways.

Kotten

Slicer
When landmines go boom, sometimes they create fire that yeets your stuff if you die. I suggest that the fire is removed because it tends to destroy all loot one may obtain from someone who blows up on your landmines, or vice versa. Not to mention, like I already stated, whether or not fire gets spawned is inconsistent anyways.
i like fire

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
If you rely on server features to get loot, such as from landmines and what else, then the server should get its fair share.

Equal fights equal divide

GreenTomato5

Removing the destructive ability of items made specifically to destroy things? Seems pretty counter intuitive, I suggest instead of complaining about loosing items to something that is meant to make you loose items you attempt to avoid them all together. I also heavily encourage you to be more professional in your suggestions and avoid using phrases like, "go boom" and, "yeets". Thank you.

mindblaster007

Removing the destructive ability of items made specifically to destroy things? Seems pretty counter intuitive, I suggest instead of complaining about loosing items to something that is meant to make you loose items you attempt to avoid them all together. I also heavily encourage you to be more professional in your suggestions and avoid using phrases like, "go boom" and, "yeets". Thank you.
Please go back and reread what I said. I specifically said loot from others is lost. I was not complaining about losing items, I was saying you shouldn’t be paying for a perk, if it doesn’t have any advantages.

Greeneryy

Muted
Please go back and reread what I said. I specifically said loot from others is lost. I was not complaining about losing items, I was saying you shouldn’t be paying for a perk, if it doesn’t have any advantages
mines advantage is that it makes a hard to navigate terrain for enemies… it’s not supposed to be an item farm imo

GreenTomato5

Please go back and reread what I said. I specifically said loot from others is lost. I was not complaining about losing items, I was saying you shouldn’t be paying for a perk, if it doesn’t have any advantages.
The same logic still applies, you are asking a destructive item to be non-destructive, you are complaining about not being able to take items from those who die to land mines presumably (so you are still complaining about losing items). As greeneryy said, land mines are not meant to give you items, they are meant to act as a deterrent to those who would attack your town.

Back