Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Leaferd Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaferd

Hi I was told to request an unban here for my suspicious activity ban due to the quantity of times it’s happened.

First off, I’d like to apologise for wasting managements time from my excessive accidental use of a VPN when logging on loka.

I plan to uninstall this VPN in the future regardless of its necessary purposes, which is why I’d like to be unbanned, thank you :)

daqniel

-1 u kept joining with vpn because u wanted lower ping its quite obvious u said that multiple times in chat

Leaferd

-1 u kept joining with vpn because u wanted lower ping its quite obvious u said that multiple times in chat
Of course I wanted lower ping, who wouldn’t? It doesn’t mean that I would break the rules intentionally purely for that purpose, especially with the express knowledge that it wouldn’t work and I’d be banned automatically?
It’s like if somebody is bad at the game, it doesn’t mean they cheat to get better, they just deal with it?

daqniel

Of course I wanted lower ping, who wouldn’t? It doesn’t mean that I would break the rules intentionally purely for that purpose, especially with the express knowledge that it wouldn’t work and I’d be banned automatically?
It’s like if somebody is bad at the game, it doesn’t mean they cheat to get better, they just deal with it?
then why u keep joining on "accident"

Leaferd

then why u keep joining on "accident"
On other servers, VPNs are allowed and it makes my ping go from 450 to 200? Why wouldn’t I use it on those servers, then I used to forget to disable it before joining Loka as this is one of the only servers that disallow it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back