Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Leaves that decay faster.

Kobeyador

Slicer
Not sure if anyone else feels this way, but waiting for leaves to decay(to obtain more saplings and to make room to bone meal another tree) is too long and makes it a pain to harvest jungle trees. Does anyone else feel that leave decay speed could use a boost?

Lazuli73

Slicer
I see where you are getting at. At the same time I feel that some people will bring up the fact that this will stray too far from the vanilla aspect.

mopb3

Slicer
Nah, just go off and chop down more trees, them when you come back they'll practically be done

MasterAegon

Slicer
I still believe we could push for treefeller as a perk for maxing woodcutting, or perhaps once we reach the level 2 lumber mill

Kobeyador

Slicer
I saw a pluggin that would be amazing that was call treecapitate. It would increase the time to mine the bottom block with an axe to the duration of all the logs above it. After you break the bottom log the entire tree falls and deals the appropriate amount of damage to the axe. I dont think it is a pluggin that has maintained updating through the new versions. That would have been an amazing perk though.

Kobeyador

Slicer
Well, I believe the pluggin would treat logs grown through sapling growth differently then if the logs were placed by a player.

Back