Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion LFG/PvP Chat

Strongeee

Slicer
There are numerous amounts of messages in chat asking for duels.

So, I suggest another chat channel for any LFG style content that can be turned off in settings but on by default so people are at least aware it exists.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
or just use unranked queue

I do agree with this. I had a recent theory that people pay too much attention to the # queued indicator that Unranked Queue. So, when they see 1 queued, they just think nobody ever queues so they don't try at all and resort to asking for duels in public. I want to try giving Unranked queue the same treatment as the rest and just show Avg queue length.

The unfortunate problem with thematic channels is that mod team just has to spend time constantly reminding people "to post x chat in y channel" all the time and people are really just gonna use public for most things always.

Tedzi_

I do agree with this. I had a recent theory that people pay too much attention to the # queued indicator that Unranked Queue. So, when they see 1 queued, they just think nobody ever queues so they don't try at all and resort to asking for duels in public. I want to try giving Unranked queue the same treatment as the rest and just show Avg queue length.

The unfortunate problem with thematic channels is that mod team just has to spend time constantly reminding people "to post x chat in y channel" all the time and people are really just gonna use public for most things always.
I usually do all of my duels to a first to 10 which is why i think unranked queue is bad

Secondly I want to queue good players

lilfros

Slicer
maybe an update to unranked queue so when you click to queue it shows who else is qued in a gui via heads and you can just select them, and also what tedzi said about adding the rematch feature to it as well

Strongeee

Slicer
maybe an update to unranked queue so when you click to queue it shows who else is qued in a gui via heads and you can just select them, and also what tedzi said about adding the rematch feature to it as well
Idk about the head thing and player thing since I think everyone should be able to have the chance to get a match. But a rematch option would solve the Tedzi's concern.

Back