Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Implemented Limit Rivinia attacks

Steve5729

Slicer
In the past two days our alliance has had to deal with 5 fights and quite frankly it gets to the point where its no longer fun and just tedious. So please change it so that you can only place on rivinia once or twice a day at most. Or limit defenses to 1 or 2. Either way it's just annoying to have to do this.

Also: Even when we win its tiring. It's not that we are just getting farmed for strength, we've won 4 out of the 5 battles but its annoying that we just get done fighting 2 fights and are all tired only for 3 minutes later to get a discord notification about another fight in an hour. Fights are limited on the continents (AS THEY SHOULD BE) but are not on Rivinia.

MasonMcBadbat

Slicer
He's saying towns/alliances have the 5 attacks and 7(?) defenses per day on their home continents and thinks that should be the case on Rivina, which to my knowledge doesn't have a cap to the amount of attacks a town can commence.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
It seems this is a bug. Your Rivina attacks/defends share the same 5/7 pool that your continental attacks do, or should.

DeceitfulPear

Guardian
It seems this is a bug. Your Rivina attacks/defends share the same 5/7 pool that your continental attacks do, or should.
I thought this was the case but Xlan told me I was wrong when we claimed 5 neutrals on both Garama and Rivina :mad:

Back