aloneLuca_
Member
Age: 15
rank: Settler
Which rank you are applying for: Sentry
What you think is expected of this rank: I believe a good Sentry is someone who is trustworthy, mature, active and willing to help both the community and the staff team. A Sentry should be able to communicate with players enforce the server rules fairly and remain calm in difficult situations. I also believe it is important to be approachable work well with staff members and set a positive example for the community. Overall a good Sentry should help maintain a welcoming and enjoyable environment for everyone.
Why you think you should become this rank: I believe I would be a candidate for Sentry because I am willing to dedicate my time to helping the server and improving the experience of its players. I understand that being part of the staff team is not about having permissions but about taking responsibility making fair decisions and putting the community first. I would do my best to identify rule-breakers collect evidence when necessary and report situations appropriately than making rushed decisions. I am also willing to learn from experienced staff members and improve wherever I can. I understand that every player deserves to be treated regardless of their rank, reputation or relationship with me. If I were accepted I would take the opportunity seriously. Work hard to become a reliable member of the team. My goal would be to help reduce rule-breaking, support staff members and contribute positively to the future of LokaMC.
When you started playing on the server: I first joined LokaMC around May of 2025. Since then I have spent time learning the servers mechanics getting to know the community and understanding how the server operates. Over time LokaMC has become a server I genuinely enjoy playing on. I would appreciate the opportunity to contribute to the community in a more meaningful way.
Time zone: GMT +3 (Romania)
How often do you play (hours a day/week): Day: 3-5 (depends if i have something important to do)
Anything else you would like to add: Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I understand that being accepted into the staff team requires trust, commitment and responsibility. If given the opportunity I would do my best to meet the expectations of the role learn from the existing team and help make LokaMC a better place, for everyone. I appreciate your consideration.
rank: Settler
Which rank you are applying for: Sentry
What you think is expected of this rank: I believe a good Sentry is someone who is trustworthy, mature, active and willing to help both the community and the staff team. A Sentry should be able to communicate with players enforce the server rules fairly and remain calm in difficult situations. I also believe it is important to be approachable work well with staff members and set a positive example for the community. Overall a good Sentry should help maintain a welcoming and enjoyable environment for everyone.
Why you think you should become this rank: I believe I would be a candidate for Sentry because I am willing to dedicate my time to helping the server and improving the experience of its players. I understand that being part of the staff team is not about having permissions but about taking responsibility making fair decisions and putting the community first. I would do my best to identify rule-breakers collect evidence when necessary and report situations appropriately than making rushed decisions. I am also willing to learn from experienced staff members and improve wherever I can. I understand that every player deserves to be treated regardless of their rank, reputation or relationship with me. If I were accepted I would take the opportunity seriously. Work hard to become a reliable member of the team. My goal would be to help reduce rule-breaking, support staff members and contribute positively to the future of LokaMC.
When you started playing on the server: I first joined LokaMC around May of 2025. Since then I have spent time learning the servers mechanics getting to know the community and understanding how the server operates. Over time LokaMC has become a server I genuinely enjoy playing on. I would appreciate the opportunity to contribute to the community in a more meaningful way.
Time zone: GMT +3 (Romania)
How often do you play (hours a day/week): Day: 3-5 (depends if i have something important to do)
Anything else you would like to add: Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I understand that being accepted into the staff team requires trust, commitment and responsibility. If given the opportunity I would do my best to meet the expectations of the role learn from the existing team and help make LokaMC a better place, for everyone. I appreciate your consideration.