Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Loka 3rd Party Asset Pack

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
3rd Party Asset Pack
Use for your Loka stuff!

Greetings aspiring 3rd party Loka Something Creator! The requests involving the Loka Logo(s) have increased lately with people wanting to make various 3rd party tools, services, resource packs, etc. This is great! However we have been slow to react to provide some basic assets for folks to use. So this thread is meant to act as the Official Source for 3rd party Loka Assets.

The goal is for us to retain the "gold ring and elements" as denoting Official Loka Resources. What we will provide below (and will be updated from time to time) are some assets you can use as a base for your resources.

Assets

Badge

For now, we are just providing the base circle badge on top of which you can place whatever art you'd like for your Loka Resource:
Loka_Icon_3rdPartyTemplate.png

Font
The "basic" font we use for most materials, Universal Serif is not one we made. You can find it if you google around.

As we come up with other assets for you to use, we will update this thread accordingly.

Go Forth!
-Crypt

Last edited:

mindblaster007

I've asked before, it's a custom letter, the L is the only one of its kind
Loka has frequently used three fonts for promotions, announcements, media, and assets. The first is the high-detail, intricate lettering used for the Loka logo and in the Discord #info images. In the past, when you were told that it's a custom letter, I imagine they were referring to their own custom-made font, which is sharable. If that's the case, that is an important asset, and I'm not surprised that they haven't released it, but it would be nice if they could share it so it can be used.

The other two appear to be generic public ones, and it would be rather nice if they would tell us which ones so we can use them. The two I'm referring to are often shown on their YouTube Channel and videos, as well as more minor promotions.

Attachments

• LokaMap3.png
    LokaMap3.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 65
  • Loka_Full_Logo_1920.png
    Loka_Full_Logo_1920.png
    716.3 KB · Views: 67
  • Discord_Welcome.png
    Discord_Welcome.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 56
  • Discord_Vote.png
    Discord_Vote.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Discord_UsefulLinks.png
    Discord_UsefulLinks.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Discord_UsefulLinks (1).png
    Discord_UsefulLinks (1).png
    12.5 KB · Views: 44
  • Discord_Rules.png
    Discord_Rules.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Discord_Links.png
    Discord_Links.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Crystal.png
    Crystal.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Pieces.png
    Pieces.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 60

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Loka has frequently used three fonts for promotions, announcements, media, and assets. The first is the high-detail, intricate lettering used for the Loka logo and in the Discord #info images. In the past, when you were told that it's a custom letter, I imagine they were referring to their own custom-made font, which is sharable. If that's the case, that is an important asset, and I'm not surprised that they haven't released it, but it would be nice if they could share it so it can be used.

The other two appear to be generic public ones, and it would be rather nice if they would tell us which ones so we can use them. The two I'm referring to are often shown on their YouTube Channel and videos, as well as more minor promotions.

The basic non-custom font we use for "everything else" is just Universal Serif. It's not ours so you can just google it and find it.

Back