Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Loka Dreams

Zackeroni9

Slicer
It happens to a lot of us, but probably mostly me. Every now and then, we'll have a dream about Loka Minecraft. Well, if you ever do, feel free to post it here! I'll start by posting ones I've had in the past with their dates, and I'll be sure to post any others I have in the future.

Please don't just make things up and post it. As fun as it is, I want to keep this strickly to actual dreams that people actually had. If you want to make things up, start a fanfiction thread.

Zackeroni9

Slicer
This first dream occurred the night before November 30th 2021. This is copied word for word what I said sharing it in a Discord message.

"So basically the main thing that happened in the dream, it was me, Zachary_N_Kaleno, Sigma Flash, and I think the other two were Magpieman and Garama but I'm not too sure. So basically, the five of us were going up this really tall tower, like a skyscraper. When we got to the top of the skyscraper, we build this machine, idk what the machine was, but when we were all done building it, we realized that we needed a fish in order for the machine to work. With everyone looking at me, and me realizing I didn't have a fish on me, I had to walk all the way down through the tower through a bunch of different floors of the building, in which all the floors just looked like different towns and all the different Aladra spawns and notable locations on Loka, but all as interiors because it was inside. When I got to the bottom, there was a fish store next door where Poarc was selling fish. For some reason he hated me and said the price for one fish was 100,000 shards. I paid for the fish, and went back up the tower, through all the rooms again, but on the way up, in one of the rooms that looked like the inside of the Museum, Cryptite was there. For some reason he wouldn't let me pass any further, and every time I tried to pass him he'd threaten to call Jibblypop or give me an aggressive hug. Then I gave up trying to get past him and I guess I just jumped off the building and my dream ended."

Zackeroni9

Slicer
This is another interesting dream I had, the night before January 1st, 2022. This is again copied word for word what I have said in a Discord message sharing the dream.

"So this one started with me meeting up with Foxy. Spawn was griefed or something, so I was helping him rebuild spawn. I remember specifically we were terraforming the landscape by hand, and talking while doing it. We talked about two topics specifically. First thing was if atoms exist, which we concluded the answer was no. The second thing we started talking about was if we planned on destroying the server, how would be go about doing it? I remember Foxy had a maniacal laugh and he said "Lemme show you something." He teleported me to a town. It had giant stone walls, and I recall specifically a blue roof being visible over the walls. Foxy was typing on his keyboard aggressively, and this keyboard had a very metallic and mechanical sound to it, like it was made entirely out of metal. Next thing I know, the entire town vanished, with chests and furniture and very specifically SigmaFlash laying in a Lime Bed (I swear why is SigmaFlash in every dream), falling to the ground from previously being in houses, that were now gone. And notably there was that one scream sound you always hear played in movies. Foxy teleported away, and left me, so I had to walk back to the docks. When I returned to spawn, Foxy was sitting in a chair waiting for me. He stood up, stretched a little, and a button appeared in thin air in front of him, which he pushed. Everything disappeared.
The dream zoomed out from a computer screen, into a messy office where Cryptite was standing, staring at the screen, shaking his head. He unplugged a cord from a box, then plugged it back in, presumably restarting the server. Loka loaded up on his computer like it was windows xp or something, and spawn was back to normal. Then he pressed two buttons on his keyboard, in which a message appeared in chat saying, "FoxyBearGames has been banned for fooling around.""

Side note: Me saying "(I swear why is SigmaFlash in every dream)", even though this is the second one I've shared, I have had other smaller minor dreams about Loka I haven't felt are worth mentioning.

Zackeroni9

Slicer
This dream I had the night before today, January 11th 2022. This is again copied word for word what I shared in a Discord message.

"Guys, I had two Loka dreams in the same night.

So the first one, I sorta fell asleep early, then woke up at midnight. This dream was short. It was where I went to Frodii, and I wanted to fish for him, but he wouldn't let me (which closely resembled how his quest is bugged and I can't accept it on the server right now). Then later, when I came back to him, there were a bunch of players around him, crying like a funeral, and I walked up to see a gravestone where Frodii was.
This is weird enough, but when I fell asleep again later, the dream continued, or at least had some sort of followup. In this one, I found my self waking up in Aladra, in one of the NPC houses, I think it was Flora's I can't recall right now. I walked outside to go talk to Dhanri (for some reason), and there was a gravestone by where he usually stands, yet strangely, nobody around it. But, looking around, there was a gravestone where Tasp usually sits, and one where Nevan stands, and one where each of the guards stand guard. I started freaking out at this point, and went to Upper Sylvis to tell,,, somebody about all the disappearances. The place was all eerie and quiet. Cobwebs and dead plants and overgrown vines on everything. Then, for me to find a massive graveyard. First grave with Zachary_N_Kaleno on it, next one FoxyBearGames, Bat3415, LobsterLarry, then it just flashed over hundreds of them. I yelled "No!" And I ran, crying. I didn't make it far before tripping and falling. I turned around while lying on the ground, and a ghostly figure in a black robe and holding a scythe, known none other than death appeared before me. He took my hand and started dragging me away. The last image I recall was me looking towards the graveyard and reaching out towards it, to find my own hand, bloody, and with a knife in it."

There are a few details I forgot to mention when typing out the dream, probably because there's limited textspace in a Discord message. First of all, the last gravestone that flashed in was Cryptites. It was in the middle, and was the last one in a series that was in better condition than all the others. Secondly, all the gravestones before Cryptite's seemed to be, "more important" people, so to say. Not that anyone on this server is more important than anyone else, what I mean is more memorable people, like Elders and Sentrys and Guardians and all that. So, every one of these gravestones that were in better condition, not to mention more expensive and valuable looking, all had flowers in front of them. The ones in the front, supposedly the first ones, had more flowers by them, then decreading as they neared Cryptite, then the one before him just had a single rose. Cryptites had the most flowers though, and was the very last in the sequence to have flowers by it. All the gravestones after him had none and were in rough shape, as though they were made cheaply, and as though after Cryptite was gone, people just stopped caring.

Zackeroni9

Slicer
I had another Loka dream last night. Night before January 18th 2022.

I found myself at the balak docks, fishing. I think a fish slipped from my arms or something and fell into the water. I went in to get it, but instead found a flooded cave entrance below the docks. I decided to go in and explore it. I eventually found myself in some storage room. There was a sign in the middle that said "base of the responders". But the storage wasn't for items, more abstract concepts or feelings or thoughts. One said troubles, another said interests, another said desires.

There was a blocked off section that was for hopes and dreams. I pulled out and opened a storage chest. It was just, incredible. There was a floating image of Aladra, this big utopia and a safe haven for all players, like a highly developed city, tall buildings sprawled across the whole place, with many more airships than there are now. There was a depiction of Kalros that had some sort of giant amusement park, Garama had many camps set up across it, and was more developed as a place for hunting game and fishing and gathering resources, where people would come to enjoy that sort of thing, and ascalon was developed with many magnificent towns for every kind of player.

I closed the chest and looked around again. There was a Lectern with a book in it. I opened the book, and it read something like: "Without us there is no hope. Without us there is no future. We fulfill these feelings and thoughts to continue the cycle of life. As long as we are in order, the world is in order.". I closed the book, curious on what it meant. I turned around and saw a figure standing there. I couldn't quite make out the details, but I remember a purple cloak of some sorts, and some formal clothing, like a suit, and I think they had brown, or reddish, maybe orange hair, somewhere in that color range, maybe even a dirty blonde. They seemed to just dissolve into the water.

I decided to shrug it off as strange, like maybe I was just seeing things. I found another room, with a sign labeling it as fears. Inside were many chests with different players' names on it. I searched for a bit for my own name, finding it close to the end, since they were sorted alphabetically. I opened my own chest.

I saw myself in my room, my happy place where I feel safe and protected, shortly followed by people I know and trust barging in, destroying things, stealing my items and stuff I hold dear to me, burning things. One of them even attacked me, putting a huge cut into my right shoulder. They started running me out, chasing me away. I eventually found myself lost in a forest I ran into. The trees were tall, with the leaves creating a ceiling blocking out all light. I leaned against the base of a tree, sliding down until I was sitting. I pulled my legs, folding them to my chest. I put my head forward into my knees and cried.

I closed the chest, saying words like "don't make me remember…". Then I held a scar on my shoulder, that was real, as the fears in the chest were real fears.

Unfortunately, it ended there. It leaves me with many questions.

Terryn_Greystone

Slicer
Sometime in 2020 I had a dream one night that I was raiding Stromgarde, or possibly Valyria. I can't quite remember. Though I know it was on the edge of a forest and next to a shallow river.
I had made it into the town, and I remember there being a huge stack of hay bales on the side of the wall, and I think I found a player in there, so I left before I ended up getting killed. But once I got back over the wall using the haybales, I saw Wemb and sSteak and other PvPers running towards me with full diamond armor on and swords in hand. I remember hearing the voice of one of my old IRL friends, and for some reason he was angry at me and teamed with the PvPers. But I just ran into the forest for dear life, the players close behind. Just barely managing to get away. The dream ended when I got far enough away from them.

HyperDiver

I had another one. So basically there was to be a massive calamity type event that would result in either a world reset or a new world, and a bunch of us was in a VC waiting for other people to join to do the event with and everyone was split off into different groups. I stuck to waiting in one VC because a bunch of people I didn’t know were there and I just wanted my friends to join for it too to make a video on it. The event itself was something along the lines of a severe natural disaster or something falling from space that would utterly destroy Char, so players had to work together to stop it somehow. The quest would end up with the players not being able to do anything about the disaster and be forced to (I can’t remember) either watch the world be wiped or hop to another planet.

Goofeybtw

Muted
This dream occurred to me the night of June 20th,

"Basically monkeynick123ooh and lilfloppa and I were sitting in our Valyrian war room getting ready to the warp for the biggest fight in the month against Regional Powers, for some reason I had a very good feeling about this fight. Once we warped, I began to fight the best I had ever had, halfway through the fight i was 5-0 going on the top frag and have the best KD for the fight, but something happened. As I was critting out Wondernut and making him fold, I saw monkeynick123ooh on the battle field, my LokaMC crush. He looked at me and complimented me on my KD saying it was very hot. I went over to him and we starting making out in the middle of the battlezone with no cares in the world. I was in heaven.

98d_

Slicer

"Basically monkeynick123ooh and lilfloppa and I were sitting in our Valyrian war room getting ready to the warp for the biggest fight in the month against Regional Powers, for some reason I had a very good feeling about this fight. Once we warped, I began to fight the best I had ever had, halfway through the fight i was 5-0 going on the top frag and have the best KD for the fight, but something happened. As I was critting out Wondernut and making him fold, I saw monkeynick123ooh on the battle field, my LokaMC crush. He looked at me and complimented me on my KD saying it was very hot. I went over to him and we starting making out in the middle of the battlezone with no cares in the world. I was in heaven.
ur weird

monkeynick123ooh

Slicer

+1

kIrisv

The biggest lie about the dream isnt you kissing monkeynick its you going 5-0

Zaidgvv

Yes

Back