Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Loka Investing Challenge

LobsterLarry

This website gives you 100k Fake Money to use to invest into various companies, and puts you against other people to see who can obtain the most money in 30 days of investing. The winner will get 50k Shards! Please do not use real life names or use your real emails to log in (not sure about emails just dont want people putting in private stuff if they are doing this) I want to see which Lokan is the best at investing! This uses US and Canada markets with the time being when the US Trading Market opens +15 minutes (as far as I am aware). Let the best investor win!

Create an account and join and see if you can make the most out of your money to win the 50k shards!

RedSkilZZ

Guardian
I would like to file a complaint, it capped my position size and I only got 3% overall earnings, not the 13.4% I am entitled to

1697771047728.png

Last edited:

Lexxnd

This website gives you 100k Fake Money to use to invest into various companies, and puts you against other people to see who can obtain the most money in 30 days of investing. The winner will get 50k Shards! Please do not use real life names or use your real emails to log in (not sure about emails just dont want people putting in private stuff if they are doing this) I want to see which Lokan is the best at investing! This uses US and Canada markets with the time being when the US Trading Market opens +15 minutes (as far as I am aware). Let the best investor win!

Create an account and join and see if you can make the most out of your money to win the 50k shards!
Can I not invest and stay at 100k.

Back