Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Loka Resource Pack | Custom Sounds and Ambience FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabrosen

Slicer
Loka's Resource and Ambience pack are now combined. You may safely remove the Loka Ambience pack and begin using only the Loka Server Resource Pack. We want more people to be immersed in our new world, so we made the decision to unify the packs. This way, those of you who auto-download the pack from the server upon login will be privy to the new ambience effects whenever they're added rather than having to manually check here.

Huzzah!

Thank you very much, I appreciate the amazing work you all do here!:D

(still of to a good start?) :3

mopb3

Slicer
Are the ice mountains still the same? That was some fitting as hell sound

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Are the ice mountains still the same? That was some fitting as hell sound

Not since before that update, I don't think. Ice Mountains, Ice Wastes, and Ascalon's northern Mountains all use the same mountain fx now. Had they not, they'd've used the 'general kalros fx' which is what you hear in zones like the moor, megataiga, taiga, etc That has elements of 'life' which I felt wouldn't apply to the ice mountains very well.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
  • Added: An underground town ambience which coincides with the latest update, adding Ambience to towns over town level 12; making your Kalrosian town just a little less windy and depressing to listen to all the time.

Jedoi

Slicer
  • Added: An underground town ambience which coincides with the latest update, adding Ambience to towns over town level 12; making your Kalrosian town just a little less windy and depressing to listen to all the time.
*Looks at Hilo*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back