Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Rejected LOKA VOICE CHAT MOD ENABLE

Broquu

Guardian
sorry but this would have to be -1 only +1 if there would be a way to mute them otherwise there would be alot of earaping and racism.

PartayArc

Sentry
Add this mod so Slicers can listen to Staff members talk about random things along with the good ol’, “check discord”

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
Lunar isn't a mod.
Q6RJUOQ.png

Did Lunar recreate Minecraft or is it just modifying the existing game?

jakeman5

Slicer
A launcher of what, Jake? Their launcher launches their modpack...

It is a Minecraft Client. Nobody considers it a mod. Except for you.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 1.05.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 1.05.50 PM.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 15

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
It is a Minecraft Client. Nobody considers it a mod. Except for you.

I can't tell if I'm being trolled at this point. I thought you said it was a launcher? Now it's a client? Lunar is short for Lunar Client which is a modpack with a custom launcher. Lunar themselves define it that way:

9vOpMo0.png
Q6RJUOQ.png
piNVRFd.png

K4XrshJ.png
D7qWVyG.png

JtZCx2L.png

You tried to argue semantics and were wrong. It's okay, just take the L and move on.

jakeman5

Slicer
I can't tell if I'm being trolled at this point. I thought you said it was a launcher? Now it's a client? Lunar is short for Lunar Client which is a modpack with a custom launcher. Lunar themselves define it that way:

You tried to argue semantics and were wrong. It's okay, just take the L and move on.
The world Client is ahead of the words "modpack" in each picture you sent. You are the one that is arguing semantics. You are legitimately trying to argue with a program called "Lunar Client". Let me try to throw Lunar into my mods folder, along with the other mods in that forums category. This cannot be done with Lunar since Lunar is a Client. Stop being complicated to be complicated.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 1.40.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 1.40.10 PM.png
    86.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

kiadmowi

Slicer
Six million years of human evolution have allowed us to see pixels on a screen with our eyes which we can perceive and process as sentences to understand what someone from the other side of the world felt was worth sharing to their peers; and somehow jakeman's arguments make me regret every single year

jakeman5

Slicer
Six million years of human evolution have allowed us to see pixels on a screen with our eyes which we can perceive and process as sentences to understand what someone from the other side of the world felt was worth sharing to their peers; and somehow jakeman's arguments make me regret every single year
Lunar Client being a Client isn't a hot take...

Back