Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Loka

LobsterLarry

I've played for 4 years. I've met many people, spent too much money on not just the server, but the cockroaches and leeches that play this server. Sure I'm not perfect, I've gotten banned, I've freecammed, I've insided. People said 'You insided your own friends' Nah they arent my friends. Nobody on Loka is except for like two people who I dont even really talk to anymore. I've spent thousands of dollars buying people what they want, whether it be food, help pay for games, orbs, whatever it is they wanted. I even paid someones bills when they couldn't afford it. I do this because I don't want to be a bad guy and I want to help people as much as I can. It's been so much effort on my part trying to do the best for anyone I come across. I've bought people hardware such as keyboards, mice, headsets, and microphones. I've realized pretty quickly a few years ago people use me for the money I've spent on people, and that they pretend to be friendly for it. I've realized this but kept going, because as I said before I dont want to be a bad guy and say no. I have obviously realized all of you cockroaches dont care. All of you have taken advantage of this, and good for you, I'm glad you can squeeze me of everything. You are all fake, none of you can claim you have not done this, and when it's over ya'll will say "oh I know Larry I was his good friend we knew eachother for so long" I consider none of you, not a single one, to be my friend, and the only people I do consider my friends, I know them on a first name basis, which I know none of you. I know not a single thing about any of you, yet you still all think you are my friend, when you want to be, when you want things from me. Im tired of feeding into this all, and I hope you all know that you have contributed to this, and I hope the guilt eats you alive. I hope you all feel like shit, especially ~~~~, who begs me for games for his friends and money and skins whenever he can, knowing I'd do it because I wanted to be his friend. I know you think you can ask me whenever you want something, and when you have it, you can just stop talking to me again, which is cool, I get it. You aren't the only one that does it. The Spanish kids and the Turks do the same thing when they meet me. You know how many times I have been asked verbatim "Larry can you buy me this" "Larry buy nitro for me" "Larry buy me subscriber, buy me orbs" I hate every single fucking leech that has said that to me. I know yall talk mad shit about me in vc's when I'm not there, saying how I'm so rich and to ask me to buy you things because I'd do it. I know yall talk about it, because I've joined VC's when people are talking about it, not knowing I'm there, and when I finally say something yall go hush mode. Yall know who you are if you've done this, and I hope you get a job and pay for your own shit, and maybe grow half the amount of heart you have abused out of me. I hope yall get rich and get begged the same shit, so you know how shitty it feels to be taken advantage of every single waking moment you play in this community. Fuck me right, for trying to be friendly and get yall what yall ask without hesitation. I'll be laughing from hell when yall cant beg me for shit anymore. The staff on here arent safe from this post either. Cryptite never directly asked for more, but I know he's also greedy, raising the price to 5k for the retarded emoji, when theres nothing for 3k, which I was about to hit, and nobody else on Loka's history has ever spent, and nobody ever will, because they dont need to, because they are cockroaches and ask me to buy it for them. And even if they do spend their own money, You will never get another donator that spends as much as me. This servers been around for 10+ years, if it was gonna happen, it'd happen by now buddy. It's gonna really tick you off when I tell you I'm never spending another penny on this stupid ass community again. I'm just gonna air it out here aswell now that I'm at it Mr Magpieman. I know you used to talk shit on me in dev vc when I wasnt there, I was told by other people and I know you got something against me, but I dont give a single fuck about you, you're a loser who thinks he's all powerful over some fucking pixels. You are a shitty person and if I could take that alt back that I gave to you to give you your name back, I would, and I'd snipe that shit and put a hitler skin on it so you have to ban it you fucking piece of shit. Goodbye Loka. I know you will delete this post instantly so I'm not just posting it here, but everywhere, so you cant delete it on every single discord, forums, or peoples dms. - LobsterLarry, Tycoon, Ex Sentry, Ex Dev Team, Ex Lokan

Last edited by a moderator:

Mizolyryo

Like, you know we aren’t that close but still I feel you and am sorry that I didn’t notice such stuff happened to you. People who really need help might don’t even exist ig…
Hope you enjoy the start of your new journey at least

Deeuss

0 empathy and 0 remorse, spend your money responsibly, If you spend thousands of dollars and you buy people stuff, obviously more people are going to want stuff. I havent been around for long but the only things you are known for is:
-Threatening to doxx people
-Spending a gazillion dollars irresponsibly
-Scamming Dae/Akame/Gamer and then crying about it

Your whole personality is "I have money guys" lol

Alzxdnr

Muted
0 empathy and 0 remorse, spend your money responsibly, If you spend thousands of dollars and you buy people stuff, obviously more people are going to want stuff. I havent been around for long but the only things you are known for is:

_rigby

frankly, it's very funny that a person who eats a perm ban by bullying people is saying these things.

Back