Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Lokan book

Jedoi

Slicer
I just had the most awesome idea ever! We, as Loka, should write a “Book” about our server. Each chapter could be written by a different person, or by someone who is an expert on that subject. We could write about the lore, and the PvP, towns, and some history, and the world itself, and we could even do a little interview on why certain people like the server. For example, Let’s say Art is doing the interviews, and he interviews Joce. (Hope you guys don’t mind I used you as examples.) Art would ask Joce questions like where she found the server, how long she’s played, why she likes Loka, and whatever. I think this would be really cool, and possibly good advertising for us. Loka makes a great topic for writing, (I know from experience!). I would love to put it together and organize this whole project. Anyone who would like to help, or can think of a topic for a chapter, or any suggestions for this, post it here, please. :D So…the main thing is, do you like this idea? I think not only will this be fun, we may get to know each other a little better too. Writing can reveal a lot about a person’s personality.
Here’s what I think a chapter may look like:

Chapter 3:
Towns
By MinecraftJedi127

Towns are made with a generator, blah blah blah this is just an example chapter. There are five kinds of towns I like cookies. They are Wealth, Beauty, Knowledge, Power, and Outlaws. Do you like frogs? Knowledge wants to become the smartest towns. What color are boats in real life I want to paint a boat green. Beauty wants to become the most gorgeous towns with pretty building styles. Kangaroos are not dinosaurs. Power towns want to be the most powerful, and sometimes don’t focus much on pretty buildings, rather than making practical ones. I thought I saw an airplane with 3-D glasses once. Wealth cities dream of obtaining all the riches the world can offer blue dogs on a flying train with purr-ple cats licking magic fish flavored cupcakes. I’m not getting too random am I? Who cares it’s an example chapter!! Pie! Pie! Pie! Pie! Wait why am I rooting for pie? Who knows who cares? I don’t! Where can I find a rainbow napkin? It takes three people to start a generator, (Often called a “Gen”). The one who sets it up will be the owner by default. One can, however, transfer ownership to a giant squirrel should the need arise. I’M TIRED RIGHT NOW DON’T LAUGH.

Thanks for reading my EXAMPLE chapter. :D

Okay I am tired and I just needed to fill space there, so, yeah. Excited ‘bout this, hope ya’ll agree!

Deathstrider

Slicer
Chapter 1; Lore - Crypt
Chapter 2; Spawn - Mag
Chapter 3; Towns - Jedi
Chapter 4; PvP - Psy ;)
Chapter 5; Admin Abuse - Zor

that's all i got

Jedoi

Slicer
Deathstrider said:
Chapter 1; Lore - Crypt
Chapter 2; Spawn - Mag
Chapter 3; Towns - Jedi
Chapter 4; PvP - Psy ;)
Chapter 5; Admin Abuse - Zor

that's all i got

1 Good idea
2 good idea
3 sure
4 uh that works
5 LOL

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
MinecraftJedi127 said:
Chapter 3:
Towns
By MinecraftJedi127

Towns are made with a generator, blah blah blah this is just an example chapter. There are five kinds of towns I like cookies. They are Wealth, Beauty, Knowledge, Power, and Outlaws. Do you like frogs? Knowledge wants to become the smartest towns. What color are boats in real life I want to paint a boat green. Beauty wants to become the most gorgeous towns with pretty building styles. Kangaroos are not dinosaurs. Power towns want to be the most powerful, and sometimes don’t focus much on pretty buildings, rather than making practical ones. I thought I saw an airplane with 3-D glasses once. Wealth cities dream of obtaining all the riches the world can offer blue dogs on a flying train with purr-ple cats licking magic fish flavored cupcakes. I’m not getting too random am I? Who cares it’s an example chapter!! Pie! Pie! Pie! Pie! Wait why am I rooting for pie? Who knows who cares? I don’t! Where can I find a rainbow napkin? It takes three people to start a generator, (Often called a “Gen”). The one who sets it up will be the owner by default. One can, however, transfer ownership to a giant squirrel should the need arise.

This is perhaps the most wonderful piece of literature I've ever read.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
sN30DGj.gif

Jedoi

Slicer
Cryptite said:
MinecraftJedi127 said:
Chapter 3:
Towns
By MinecraftJedi127

Towns are made with a generator, blah blah blah this is just an example chapter. There are five kinds of towns I like cookies. They are Wealth, Beauty, Knowledge, Power, and Outlaws. Do you like frogs? Knowledge wants to become the smartest towns. What color are boats in real life I want to paint a boat green. Beauty wants to become the most gorgeous towns with pretty building styles. Kangaroos are not dinosaurs. Power towns want to be the most powerful, and sometimes don’t focus much on pretty buildings, rather than making practical ones. I thought I saw an airplane with 3-D glasses once. Wealth cities dream of obtaining all the riches the world can offer blue dogs on a flying train with purr-ple cats licking magic fish flavored cupcakes. I’m not getting too random am I? Who cares it’s an example chapter!! Pie! Pie! Pie! Pie! Wait why am I rooting for pie? Who knows who cares? I don’t! Where can I find a rainbow napkin? It takes three people to start a generator, (Often called a “Gen”). The one who sets it up will be the owner by default. One can, however, transfer ownership to a giant squirrel should the need arise.
This is perhaps the most wonderful piece of literature I've ever read.

Thanks, but something makes me feel you're just joking since it was supposed to be a liiitle funny, most mostly for the example part.

Back