Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Lokan Lawyer LobsterLarry Services!

LobsterLarry

C3962363-3229-48CC-91E3-4C1C324B1C92.jpeg
Hey! Need to get your friend or even yourself unbanned or unmuted? No problem! With LobsterLarry as your Lokan Lawyer I will provide you or your group with the information needed to better help your case and have a better understanding of our rules and appeal system. I will also post information (FOR FREE!) on these topics (if approved by Guardians) to ensure all Lokans have a much more knowledgeable understanding of how our wonderful server handles punishments, and how you are able to look for resources in case you may think you might be doing something you aren’t supposed to do. I will also be explaining the proper procedures to reporting and handling issues to make sure everything is handled correctly to reduce the chance that you or your friends may be in trouble and that rule breakers get the proper response for their actions. This includes how you are supposed to make reports as well as how you can safely make anonymous reports to ensure the safety and stability of the server! If you would like to request legal services you can contact me through the forums or directly into my dms on Discord at DontCookLarry#1056. I am available at almost any time to answer questions and handle your concerns/escalate them to people who are able to.

Back