Swin
Active Member
I would like to suggest adding a section in /lore that allows you to remove the “—————” that automatically appears after getting kills with your lore sword.
I understand that the main reason this exists is to prevent fake lore kills from being made or something similar. I’m also not asking for it to be removed completely, but rather to make it an optional feature.
In my opinion, depending on the style of your lore, that line can sometimes break the vibe or aesthetic you’re trying to create with your lore.
Here is what i am talking about:
I understand that the main reason this exists is to prevent fake lore kills from being made or something similar. I’m also not asking for it to be removed completely, but rather to make it an optional feature.
In my opinion, depending on the style of your lore, that line can sometimes break the vibe or aesthetic you’re trying to create with your lore.
Here is what i am talking about: