Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Lores displaying the date they were lored

Aksel0206

I think lores should display the date they were lored. It will add more general lore to the server and it will be easier to distinguish fake historic lores from real ones.

BESTOFCHICAG0

Muted
+1 I like the direction this suggestion is going in, as zachary said it might not be possible for older lores but maybe just some way that fake lores can be distinguished from real lores, or adding this in the future for new lores.

Raddus_

Guardian
+1 if feasible, this would be a fun way to add more history, and "lore" so to speak, to lores items.

SilentStormSix

Sentry
Not sure if the date is stored for past ones and I'm not sure many people would like this if it wasn't toggleable because we already deal with the coping over "dropped in"/"imbued in", maybe if it was displayed in like /trade or market that'd be okay.

Aksel0206

Not sure if the date is stored for past ones and I'm not sure many people would like this if it wasn't toggleable because we already deal with the coping over "dropped in"/"imbued in", maybe if it was displayed in like /trade or market that'd be okay.
How about making it removable the same way you can remove imbued in thing

Back