Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Rejected Lunar Client (Not yet released)

Lurnn

Slicer
Name: It's a client featuring multiple mods, sort of like Badlion
Link: https://www.lunarclient.com/
Description: Lunar client is a minecraft client / launcher which features an optional client side anticheat, it has many modules including but not limited to, Potion Status, Keystrokes, Cps Counter, Motion blur, resource pack manager, time changer, armour status (which may be considered the only advantage but please consider this however, or even consider making armour status a legal mod) FPS Boost by thousands in some cases, a compass, coordinate display, minimap mod, toggle sprint.
That basically covers the features of it, I hope you can consider this as it's used by tens of thousands daily and is overall an amazing client.
Reason: I would like this to be featured on loka as it has a lot of quality of life things that would all be in one place and easy to access, it increases my fps on 1.7 by literally 1500!! That is insane, and with most people experiencing FPS troubles on this current version as it is when Lunar releases their versions it would be amazing to have that, would also enable a lot of people to record on loka and hopefully expand the playerbase!, I struggle recording any good videos currently on loka due to fps issues.

Note:
I hope you can overlook the armour thing for the following reasons:
You are in your inventory at least every 50 seconds during a conquest fight on LokaMC, I believe that is fair to say, you would then see your armour every 50 seconds, making the armour dura thing not THAT big of a deal, but yet I understand if you choose to say that doesn't matter and this is silly, thanks for reading and at least considering good day!

Last edited:

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
-1 Reminds me too of badlion. Sure, it offers many improvements, however, it also tells you more information than you could normally see in vanilla. Also it is a requirement for the mods say it needs to be updated regularly, which this one is not updated for 1.15 or 1.16.

Lurnn

Slicer
-1 Reminds me too of badlion. Sure, it offers many improvements, however, it also tells you more information than you could normally see in vanilla. Also it is a requirement for the mods say it needs to be updated regularly, which this one is not updated for 1.15 or 1.16.
Not yet, but when it is it will be updated regularly, ( https://gyazo.com/4b2be3d2fd7ecbcf3b7eb6f854d42da2 ) and the only real advantage that you can't get normally would be the armourstatus, I would hope this could be overlooked for such a great overall mod / client but I understand if not, I also updated the thread to look a bit better if you could revise it, unsure if it would change your opinion anyhows

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
Not yet, but when it is it will be updated regularly, ( https://gyazo.com/4b2be3d2fd7ecbcf3b7eb6f854d42da2 ) and the only real advantage that you can't get normally would be the armourstatus, I would hope this could be overlooked for such a great overall mod / client but I understand if not, I also updated the thread to look a bit better if you could revise it, unsure if it would change your opinion anyhows
I agree. It is a great client that offers tons of great performance improvements and aesthetic tweaks, however, it just would provide too much of an advantage with the armor indicators.

Lurnn

Slicer
I agree. It is a great client that offers tons of great performance improvements and aesthetic tweaks, however, it just would provide too much of an advantage with the armor indicators.
I personally disagree but I understand what you mean, has your armour actually ever broke in conquest without you realizing? Just wondering because how much you are in your inventory on loka you not seeing your armour seems hard, anyhows I respect and understand your decision, thanks for the feedback

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
I personally disagree but I understand what you mean, has your armour actually ever broke in conquest without you realizing? Just wondering because how much you are in your inventory on loka you not seeing your armour seems hard, anyhows I respect and understand your decision, thanks for the feedback
I'd imagine the armor would be for the 3 people who don't bring AIs to fights LOL

Evil_X

Sentry
-1 Not just ArmourStatus but it also has stuff like PotionStatus and a few other mods that are a bit iffy in terms of competitive advantage. Putting Loka in the hands of this client that hasn't even released on 1.15 and calling it safe, if this client was allowed I definitely feel you would have to use it or take the disadvantage of not having it. If you want particular mods that it offers I feel its better to suggest those mods instead. The issues that meant badlion wasn't allowed seem to still be relevant with this client, I just don't see the difference between this and badlion (aside from lunar not having the shady badlion past)

Last edited:

Lurnn

Slicer
-1 Not just ArmourStatus but it also has stuff like PotionStatus and feels like putting Loka in the hands of this client that hasn't even released and been deemed "safe" yet. If you want particular mods that it offers I feel its better to suggest those mods instead
Potion status isnt op

Its legit in vanilla minecraft... it blinks at 30 seconds and blinks hella fast at 5, it's already in minecraft...

And I'm unsure what you mean by deemed "safe" it's the larget Minecraft client out there, 10s of thousand use it everyday, it's " safe "
But yeah I agree obviously there can't be a straight up "yopp its allowed" before it's released but they can at least consider it

Lurnn

Slicer
The response from Mag about Badlion Client is pretty relevant here since the clients are pretty similar: https://lokamc.com/forums/index.php?threads/allow-badlion-client.4704/#post-40841
Just to note

Lunar client only asks for such computer permissions if you have anticheat enabled (I'm sure it's obvious why)

Secondly it's not that surprising that badlion has all this sus shit going on when its management and stuff like that is ran by literal pedophiles, no need to get into that anyhows.

I'm unsure if I understand the whole cosmetic argument, what you sell versus what they do is very different

I don't think armour status is a big of a deal as you make it

I understand if you guys disagree, just have to try battle this one out as many would love it...

Back