Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Luquinhas(Lqnhs) 4 LCR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luquinhas_

Current Rank: Sentry

What you think is expected of this position: I think, when u get this rank, u must be a polite guy and u need to know how to talk to the Loka Comunity, u need to bring some ideas, u need to talk abt the server and the most importan thing, u need to make ppl feel represemted by you.

Why you think players should support you: cuz im a well knowed member in loka(or at least that's how i feel), i know how the ppl feel about the things that happen on the server, I also speak 2 languages, so I can help and represent the 2 communities.

Im not as experienced in loka as other people, but I always want to learn more!
Category: PvP, Story.
Time zone: (GMT-4).
How often do you play:
3-5 hours per day.

czmpos

Slicer

Current Rank: Sentry

What you think is expected of this position: I think, when u get this rank, u must be a polite guy and u need to know how to talk to the Loka Comunity, u need to bring some ideas, u need to talk abt the server and the most importan thing, u need to make ppl feel represemted by you.

Why you think players should support you: cuz im a well knowed member in loka(or at least that's how i feel), i know how the ppl feel about the things that happen on the server, I also speak 2 languages, so I can help and represent the 2 communities.

Im not as experienced in loka as other people, but I always want to learn more!
Category: PvP, Story.
Time zone: (GMT-4).
How often do you play:
3-5 hours per day.
+1 he is so nice, best bilinguish pe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back