Rahatsizadam12
Member
IGN:m1dq
Hello Loka staff and players
I have been muted for about a year now, and I don't know the reason for it. I feel it is time to submit an appeal since a full year has passed without me receiving any email or warning regarding the mute—I simply know that I was muted, and that is all I know; there isn't even a date recorded for it. I have no idea why I was muted, so I don't know who to apologize to, as there is no specific incident to point to. However, whatever I might have done, I apologize and regret it. I assure you that if my mute is lifted, I will not be toxic and will not use abusive language toward others again; I just want to be able to chat with my friends.
Hello Loka staff and players
I have been muted for about a year now, and I don't know the reason for it. I feel it is time to submit an appeal since a full year has passed without me receiving any email or warning regarding the mute—I simply know that I was muted, and that is all I know; there isn't even a date recorded for it. I have no idea why I was muted, so I don't know who to apologize to, as there is no specific incident to point to. However, whatever I might have done, I apologize and regret it. I assure you that if my mute is lifted, I will not be toxic and will not use abusive language toward others again; I just want to be able to chat with my friends.