Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Mail Reboot

Lazuli73

Slicer
I was sending some in-game mail to another player and my text exceeded what I wanted to send. In a perfect world you would just type the rest in another mail. But what if you forget what you wrote? This occurred to me earlier today. I was cave-mining and trying to send some mail when several mobs decided to attack me. I forget where I left off in my sentence and most likely the player that will receive the mail will get a very choppy piece of text.

I suggest that instead of your mail vanishing after you send it, it remains so you know where you left off in you sentence in case, Notch forbid, you forget.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
You can always use up-arrow to see the last things you've sent in chat, be they commands or text. That's a good way to see what you sent.

Lazuli73

Slicer
You can always use up-arrow to see the last things you've sent in chat, be they commands or text. That's a good way to see what you sent.

If only it worked like that. Once you hit enter to send the mail it is replaced with "Mail Sent!"

adderman500

Slicer
Yeah Laz it brings up whatever command you entered, not the return you got from chat. For me at least.

Back