Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Implemented Make it so shrine magmas dont duplicate when they die

Zaidgvv

Im pretty sure this is the number 1 reason why people don't like to do magma shrines and avoid them. It's just not worth killing 25 magmas just to get like 8 magma cream and the fact they duplicate when they die makes it all the more annoying. When I saw that slimes in the infested tiles don't do it I was wondering why not add this to magma shrines as well? It would make it so people actually do them instead of mixing blaze powder with slime balls

Piruletaas

Sentry
Maybe people don't do magma shrines because like 85% players have the firestone. But yes, I agree with it's not worth. +1

Ollithehunter

Im pretty sure this is the number 1 reason why people don't like to do magma shrines and avoid them. It's just not worth killing 25 magmas just to get like 8 magma cream and the fact they duplicate when they die makes it all the more annoying. When I saw that slimes in the infested tiles don't do it I was wondering why not add this to magma shrines as well? It would make it so people actually do them instead of mixing blaze powder with slime balls
+1 I agree

koi0001

Guardian
Yeah I don't run them solely because of the level of trash you still have to deal with (even though they don't contribute to the shrine).

Fwiw people still will buy magma sludge, PVPers who hop on the server for fights sometimes don't do the ol' where's the parts of this quest deal.

Last edited:

Reiwa1

Guardian
Yes its would be perfect, like infested title slimes. Once i tried magma shrine It was hell.

Back