Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion make it so where you have all the ranked heads

BIGSIZZLEE

example ur netherite 1 and u get the other ranked heads like dia 1 and 2 and 3 and below could also work for the titles

Last edited:

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
I see what you mean, but I feel you should also be more proud of the rank you got. Rather than the rank you wished you achieved.

koi0001

Guardian
I see what you mean, but I feel you should also be more proud of the rank you got. Rather than the rank you wished you achieved.
He's suggesting that everything under the rank you have available is unlocked to you instead of being limited to your one current rank.
. i think it would be cool and yeah
Yeah could be cool I know people prefer the lowest rank heads because they're quite aesthetically pleasing.

TgsHalo

I agree with the titles but idk about the helmets, this would stop people purposely losing in ranked to get wood etc

Deevil

Sentry
Or maybe be able to save the helmets from previous seasons?

Example if one season you reach diamond II and the next one you reach netherite I you could use both helmets.

BIGSIZZLEE

Or maybe be able to save the helmets from previous seasons?

Example if one season you reach diamond II and the next one you reach netherite I you could use both helmets.
yeah that could be cool and maybe an achievement for getting all ranked heads

Capril

-1 only REAL WOOD PLAYERS SHOULD HAVE WOOD HELMETS ;D (you should be able to use helmets from prev seasons if u they are below ur current rank)

Back