Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

No Plans to Implement Make loka eu

Raddus_

Guardian
90 percent of the current comm is eu and they deserve their low ping!!!
What Daqniel said, plus the NA Population makes up much more than 10% of the server. On top of this, if you move Loka to eu then those who play from South America get worse ping too.

Krylo

What Daqniel said, plus the NA Population makes up much more than 10% of the server. On top of this, if you move Loka to eu then those who play from South America get worse ping too.
but that can be said the same from people that play from asia as their ping would be much lower

Eyvah

i think if you and all the EU players start going to bed at a normal time instead of queuing ranked at 5am just to go against NA players I believe this problem will totally be solved thanks

CoraWhy

i think if you and all the EU players start going to bed at a normal time instead of queuing ranked at 5am just to go against NA players I believe this problem will totally be solved thanks
actually na people playing on eu's ranked time it doesnt matter if an eu play on na ranked time

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
EU and NA populations are not that much different in size. There's also a large SA population too! Tl;dr the Elders are looking into it, but can't just move it right now because of what I said in the first sentence and the fact that we don't have enough staff to manage both.

koi0001

Guardian
EU and NA populations are not that much different in size. There's also a large SA population too! Tl;dr the Elders are looking into it, but can't just move it right now because of what I said in the first sentence and the fact that we don't have enough staff to manage both.
When your tldr is longer than the actual message

Back