Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

No Plans to Implement Make taxes cheaper.

capybara

Muted
Dear Loka,
Stop the great depression of shards, I know having towns balances being low was a problem but seriously why is a town with less than 10 members being taxed almost 1k a day for having a couple tiles? Realistically people do not go RI every other 5 minutes to keep their town up and its just out of hand how ridiculous the taxes are. I for one liked the idea of raising the taxes up a bit but this is like maybe 10x what it was just last year. Despicable truly despicable!
Capybara

Lampp_

Dear Loka,
Stop the great depression of shards, I know having towns balances being low was a problem but seriously why is a town with less than 10 members being taxed almost 1k a day for having a couple tiles? Realistically people do not go RI every other 5 minutes to keep their town up and its just out of hand how ridiculous the taxes are. I for one liked the idea of raising the taxes up a bit but this is like maybe 10x what it was just last year. Despicable truly despicable!
Capybara
mfs will complain about the tile tax like they didn’t claim them just unclaim the tiles?

Lurnn

Slicer
Dear Loka,
Capybara
explain the complaint 1k a day is 30k shards a month, you have 10 members if two of them go mining once a month your tax is covered? i'm so confused like the work input to sustain a town is so low

Wxndernut

Dear Loka,
Capybara
seems like an alliance tax problem

capybara

Muted
Back